Travel Answers
Aurora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AnnieDrew's Profile Photo

Appreciate ideas for a one full day sightseeing in Chicago December 6, 2014

Chicago Nov 15, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Hello, my friend and I are visiting Chicago this December and has a one full day to spend for sight seeing. I would very much appreciate if you can suggest for places to visit and how or where do we start. Is there a discounted pass for these visits.

Thanks very much and I sincerely hope someone can help with suggestions soon.

Anne

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Restaurant Name?

Chicago Nov 2, 2014 at 9:20 AM

I recall a restaurant that either Andrew Zimmer or Anthony Bourdain visited that serves state of the art cuisine prepared like works of art. Does anyone know the name of the place I am thinking and their price range?

I know its probably pricy but I always try to splurge at least once.

more
    • rnj1's Profile Photo

Hotels/Restaurants

by rnj1 Online Now Sep 27, 2009 at 7:25 PM

What hotels are closest to the Paramount? And, what are the 2 or 3 restaurants (not chains or Ruth's Chris) you would say someone would not want to miss while in the Aurora area? We really like restaurants that locals frequent - excellent food, good service, and reasonable prices. We will be in the area around October 28-9, 2009. Any other info would be appreciated.

4 Answers Oct 1, 2009 at 7:08 PM