change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• liana23's Profile Photo

Bolywood Studios in Mumbai?

Mumbai May 12, 2015 at 12:08 AM

I have 3 days in Mumbai. What is the best way to vizit Film City, or any other Bolywood studio? Just to take wiew, not more. Is it possible for foreingers? I do not like the idea to join any big-group tours.

more
    • Searching for prepaid car for picking & droping on airport & siteseeing

by MonikaAyyer Online Now Feb 19, 2015 at 3:41 AM

Hello,
      We (two adults) will be in Aurangabad in April. I'm flying in @4pm on Wednesday and leaving @5pm on Friday (flying in and out). I would like to visit Ajanta and Ellora caves.
      I am thinking about visiting Ajanta caves on Thursday (full day) and Ellora caves on Friday - have more than half day. I also will need a ride from airport to hotel in Aurangabad and back to the airport.
      I have a few questions:
      1. Is there a prepaid car from Aurangabad airport to the city? How much should it cost?
      4. Is it possible to rent a car at the airport and how much would that cost?
      Thank You in advance!

3 Answers Feb 22, 2015 at 12:04 PM
    • Public transport in Aurangabad

by itatitl Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I have heard that the best way to explore this place would be by a taxi. Is that still true? But is there some place, or places ( Ajanta, Ellora, Pitalkhora Caves, Khuldabad) that has good ( frequent, reasonably fast, and perhaps AC) public transport options as well ( as of 2014)?

16 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM
    • ajanta-ellora

by tpandit Online Now Jan 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM

my wife and I will be in Aurangabad around 22nd January, 2012. What is best way to see the Ajanta and Ellora caves..private cab or tour bus or ????. Is ther a city tour bus in Aurangbad? Zlso, is there a government guest houst to stay for couple of nights?

8 Answers Jan 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM