Augusta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beach activities.

Jekyll Island Apr 2, 2014 at 3:17 PM

What beach activities are available on Jekyll Island?

Like parasailing, snorkeling, swim with dolphins, etc.

more
    • accommidations reference

Helen Apr 14, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Is the Riverbend Motel a nice , clean place to stay ?

more
    • Retail shopping

Jekyll Island Apr 9, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Where can we spend a day shopping? Are there any shopping malls, or areas with the bigger retail stores? What about nice store locations like beachy stores to spend a day and maybe grab lunch or just to visit in the evening.

more
    • things for kids

Helen Mar 23, 2014 at 6:24 AM

we are do here trying to have a good time,its raining and I need to know what could we do and still have fun with the kids?

more
    • accommidations reference

Helen Apr 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Is the Riverbend Motel a nice , clean place to stay ?

more
    • Moving to ATL in May - best place for a single guy

Atlanta Mar 17, 2014 at 12:45 PM

So I'm moving to ATL in May. I'm a single 31 year old guy with a dog, who loves to stay active, play vball / bball, work out, enjoy restaurants and the nightlife.

I come from Chicago, and while we have an excellent transit system I drive everywhere. So driving is not a concern for me.

I'm looking for the best places to meet people and make friends, as I know no one down here and have no family either.

I'm going to be living near my job in Sandy Springs, and sometime in late 2014, early 2015 I will be moving into the city somewhere.

So couple questions:
      1. Where should a single active guy like myself go to meet people?
      2. What neighborhoods are best for guys like me? Preferably something that resembles my hometown as best as possible.

Thanks!!

more
    • jodber22's Profile Photo

Coming to Atlanta in October

Atlanta Mar 21, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I want to see as much as possible in 4 days, what 3 things would you never want to miss, thats not a 'tourist' zone, but something really cool in the Atlanta area

more
    • US Masters Questions

by twinkles76 Online Now Dec 29, 2011 at 2:58 AM

Gday

Can anyone refer any companies that can do a package deal for the US Masters.. I will be in Vegas from Australia the week of the Masters and am looking for an add on for my trip..

Would be just looking for hotel and tickets as I can get flights as I work in the industry..

2 Answers Dec 29, 2011 at 8:49 AM
    • Augusta Museum Hours

by nancybush Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 9:45 AM

What are the hours of operation and the prices for the Augusta Museum. Their web site was not helpful.

3 Answers Jun 2, 2009 at 10:48 AM
    • broad street

by wildatheart00 Online Now Nov 16, 2006 at 12:13 PM

I would like to know if broad street is as wild as people have told me that has visited augusta? Im planning a trip to augusta next week and looking for some wild fun places to go while there.

1 Answer Nov 22, 2006 at 10:15 AM
    • jhane27's Profile Photo

MOVING TO AUGUSTA

by jhane27 Online Now Jul 14, 2006 at 9:43 AM

Hey VT, We're thinking of moving Augusta and I would really like to know the 411 on this city. Is it as happening as ATL? I'll be working on Fort Gordon, so any info would be great. How far is it from ATL? Is the cost of living expensive? Hows the traffic? What are the best neighborhoods to live in? How is the school districts there? Whats the culture population there? Thanks guys.

1 Answer Jul 25, 2006 at 4:29 PM
    • Thanksgiving

by sarah1331 Online Now Oct 27, 2005 at 11:26 AM

We're visiting a relative who is stationed at Ft. Gordon for Thanksgiving. Could someone recommend a nice restaurant serving REAL turkey and the triimings for Thanksgiving dinner. Thank you.

1 Answer Nov 3, 2006 at 8:25 AM
    • AldenM1's Profile Photo

Butler High Networking?

by AldenM1 Online Now Sep 27, 2004 at 12:03 PM

I have a friend who graduated from Butler High in Augusta and I'd really like to do him a favor, but I need some help. If you're a graduate of Butler High, please contact me -- I swear this isn't a spam trap. My name is Alden and I have a VT page too.