Augsburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Bus in Bad Reichenhall

Bad Reichenhall May 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM

How do you buy tickets for the Public Bus System in Bad Reichenhall? How much do they cost? I may be answering my on question - will the Bayern Ticket I'll be using to get there - work with Public transit there, too? dah - I know - so unsure about that ticket ~

more
    • Catholic Church

Mespelbrunn May 23, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Has Mespelbrunn, or a town nearby, a Catholic Church offering a Saturday evening Mass please.

more
    • Munich to Prague - early train

Munich May 18, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Hi, my friend and I (2 of us) would like to take a train from Munich to Prague. We are interested in the train departing at 4.55am on 13 June and arriving in Prague at 10.44 am. May I know if this train is covered by the Bayern-Bohmen ticket? And our lodging is near Munich Harass station, so we have to take a train to Munchen Hbf. Does this ticket cover that as well? Last question, can we purchase the ticket from the vending machine in either Harass or Marienplatz station? Thanks!

more
    • Boat trip Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey

Weltenburg May 9, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Can I book the boat trip from Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey in advance. Traveling in July and want to be sure of availability.

more
    • henri123's Profile Photo

e-ticket from Munich to Venice on german website www.db.de

Train 9 hours ago

On the german website www.db.de , how is it possible to reserve e-ticket fares?
      It seems that there are never places at such price.
      I try to buy a e-ticket from Munich to Venise. (69 euros)
      Thanks for any answer.

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Airport > Hotel

Munich Apr 27, 2015 at 5:35 AM

How much roughly a taxi would cost from Munich airport to LetoMotel München Moosach,  
      Bunzlauer Strasse. 5 Munich. Thanks

more
    • travelfrosch's Profile Photo

Bayern-Ticket on Handy Ticket?

Bavaria May 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Does anyone know if you can purchase a Bayern-Ticket and display it on your phone through Handy Ticket in the DB Navigator app? The DB website is ambiguous; it says you can in one section, but in another section, it only lists a handful of Länder-Tickets compatible with Handy Ticket, not including the Bayern-Ticket. I did a dry run, and it appears you can purchase the ticket though the app, but of course I didn't actually complete the transaction. Any insights appreciated.

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

rothenberg ob der tauber

Nürnberg May 15, 2015 at 7:26 PM

How can we get from Nurnberg to Rothenberg ob der Tauber without renting a car?

more
    • Lunch/dinner boats Lindau

Lindau May 4, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Are there Lunch and or dinner boat excursions that go our from Lindau on the lake. Or boat tours from there?

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

What should we see?

Nürnberg May 9, 2015 at 4:58 PM

We have two days in Nuremberg, staying at the Le Meridien Grand Hotel.  Can anyone suggest an itinerary for us?

more
    • Alpine Coaster

Oberammergau May 6, 2015 at 8:44 AM

I have a group of exchange students (22 of us). How do I get from the Bahnhof in Oberammergau to the Kolbensessel Bahn?

How far is it?

Is it within walking distance?

more
    • theenglishway's Profile Photo

best town/city for scenery

Bavaria May 14, 2015 at 3:21 PM

I'm looking to stay 2/3 nights next month in Bavaria, somewhere that has dramatic scenery (mountains/lakes,etc.), but isn't hours away from the nearest airport.

I've looked at Fussen, but not sure if there's enough to do there.

Could someone please suggest some other places? Thanks!

more
    • Free Walking Tour in Augsburg

by elizabeth1990 Online Now Mar 29, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Are there any free walking tours in Augsburg? I have been to several whilst traveling in South America and I loved it. It was mostly conducted by university students who showed us a great time on a shoestring budget. Would appreciate if someone could point me in the correct direction! Has anyone tried this yet? http://jeanrichardtour.com I was recommended this Augsburg Free Walking Tour by an acquaintance, but was wondering if anyone else has gone on this tour? It is apparently free and runs everyday. Anybody wanna check it out together? I will be in Augsburg on the second week of April! Arriving on 16 April from Munich. Hope to meet some new friends!

3 Answers Mar 29, 2015 at 10:57 AM
    • Augsburg travel at night

by Twills Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 1:07 PM

We will be going to Munchen by train for the day and returning to Augsberg in the evening...not late! How easy is it to get from Augsberg to Affing in the evening

2 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 3:05 PM
    • Augsburg in Winter

by Adrianarian Online Now Aug 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I would like to visit Augsburg at the end of January and would like to know if it is a good time to do it

5 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 4:04 PM
    • milugares's Profile Photo

Best way from airport Munich to Augsburg: bus or train?

by milugares Online Now Aug 9, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Hi,
      I found this company which offers direct bus services between Augsburg and Munich airport:
      wackerltour
      www.wackerltour.de
      Anyone has travelled with or knows them? Are they reliable?

When travelling on a weekday, do you think traffic would be a problem (their page says only 70 minutes traveltime) and it would be better to travel by train to Muenchen hbf plus S-Bahn? I would like as few connections as possible with lugagge.
      Many thanks

2 Answers Aug 9, 2009 at 4:09 PM
    • Augsburg Christmas Market

by kathyandrick2 Online Now Mar 19, 2008 at 7:15 PM

We are touring the Christmas markets this December. Along with stopping at the major markets we would like to spend 2 nights in Augsburg. Does anyone have comments on the Augsburg market and whether we should spend 2 nights here?

5 Answers Jul 17, 2009 at 1:33 PM
    • time frame for making a hotel reservation

by jbarrera Online Now Aug 12, 2007 at 1:25 PM

i was stationed in augsburg from march 1960 to june of 1962 and plan on returning to munich and augsburg on september 27 2008 and would like to know how far in advance i can make a reservation for a hotel room. i will be 3 days in munich for the octoberfest and 5 days in augsburg. also can i make reservations with a visa or mastercard. thank you

2 Answers Aug 12, 2007 at 1:51 PM
    • johnworden's Profile Photo

Train station to Stadium for FC Augsburg game

by johnworden Online Now Mar 14, 2007 at 7:39 AM

Hello, while in Germany, we will be watching FC Augsburg play. We will be taking the train from Munich to Augsburg. Once we are at the station, will the stadium be easy to find and if someone has some directions I would greatly appreciate it. By the way, how long do these games typically last?

Thanks,
      John

1 Answer Mar 14, 2007 at 7:09 PM
    • t_maia's Profile Photo

A few hours in augsburg - what to do?

by t_maia Online Now Feb 18, 2007 at 5:27 AM

Hi,

I will be in Augsburg for a job interview in the afternoon on Feb 21st. Due to my train connections, I will have about 2-3 hours of free time.

Are there any sights I should see? I intend to do a walking tour around the town center.

Also, do you kow of any good halal Turkish or Arab restaurants in Augsburg?

Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 19, 2007 at 12:46 AM
    • lockers in Augsburg rail station

by fret2trav Online Now Dec 11, 2006 at 11:15 AM

Do you know if Augsburg rail station has lockers or manned storage area to leave luggage for a few hours while sightseeing?

1 Answer Dec 11, 2006 at 12:04 PM
    • visit

by magtay Online Now Nov 27, 2006 at 1:38 PM

We are visiting relations in Augsburg over the New year and would like to know if there is anywhere we could go for a drink on New Years eve

• EasyEarl's Profile Photo

Bars in Augsburg

by EasyEarl Online Now Nov 11, 2006 at 6:53 PM

Hi,Earl from upstate NY.
      I saw your post about a bar that you were inquiring about.I haven't been there in many years,am going to Augsburg in September 2007.When you were there,do you remember a Gasthaus named the Pfeffemuhle?My other email is easyearl@localnet.com.Thanks,Earl.

2 Answers Feb 5, 2007 at 5:08 AM
    • re:Augsburg weather/Bobingen

by sierrabriggle Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 4:00 PM

Hi,

I will be visiting Augsburg mid Sept. This will be my first visit. Can anyone tell me what the weather may be like at that time of year? Also, can anyone tell me about a place called Bobingen? I will also be spending time there with my grandmother.

1 Answer Jun 15, 2006 at 11:29 PM
    • uglyscot's Profile Photo

help needed

by uglyscot Online Now May 23, 2005 at 1:52 AM

Can anyone tell me where the guestbook for the Drei Mohren hotel is to be found? I wrote to the hotel and they couldn't help, never heard of it.
      Wrote to Museum director and he says he has seen it, but I couldn't understand all the letter [in German].
      I wanted to know if my ancestor's name comes on the same page as Napoleon, as someone wrote in her memoirs that she'd seen it in the 1800s.
      Can anybody help?

4 Answers Jun 27, 2005 at 5:04 AM
    • Good place in augsburg

by publio71 Online Now Sep 13, 2004 at 4:11 AM

Some one know a good place for tuesday evening in augsburg????

• ETAP

by arthur78749 Online Now Aug 23, 2004 at 9:52 AM

Has anyone stayed in the ETAP in Augsburg and what brand of hotel does it compare to in the USA. Is it clean and are the beds good and are they double beds?

11 Answers Sep 1, 2004 at 12:41 AM