Augrabies Falls National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport from McGregor to Cape Town

Cape Town Dec 2, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Does anyone know of safe and reliable transport for an elderly lady from McGregor to Cape Town?

more
    • Transport from McGregor to Cape Town

Cape Town Dec 2, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Is there any safe and reliable transport for an elderly lady from McGregor to Cape Town?

more
    • best area to stay

Johannesburg Dec 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Hi, we will be visiting JNB in late January or early February 2015 for about five days. We are looking at hotels in the Sandton area - is this a good/ best ? area to stay in ? We expect to do some sightseeing and want to know what are the best things to see for first time visitors as well. Also what is the best/ reasonable price transportation from JNB to the Sandton hotel area ? Willing to take train or taxi. Thanks. Judy (from New York).

more
    • I want to ask about my overstay...

South Africa Nov 30, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Pls i need people can elite me about my overstayed in south africa i overstayed here for 1 year then i want to go back to Nigeria but i don't know maybe i will pay for the fine in airport before i can fly out i will pay it in Nigeria...

more
    • Banfilid's Profile Photo

Accommodation and storytelling in Cape Town, June-July 2015

Cape Town Nov 30, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hello, Does anyone know where I could go to hear storytelling in Cape Town. Also, looking for cheap (but safe) accommodation near Hiddingh Campus at the University of Cape Town. I plan to travel at the end of June until early July.

more
    • amsterdamistanbul's Profile Photo

Self drive from Johannesburg to Victoria falls

South Africa Nov 29, 2014 at 3:42 AM

Hi all,
      I have small question about SA to Vic.Falls, we are from Amsterdam and have plan to fly Johannesburg and rent a car from there to go to the Victoria Falls than came back to Cape Town to fly to Amsterdam back.

- From which car rental shall i rent the car to get allowed to out of border,
      - Which way shall i go to the VicFalls, from Botswana or Zimbabwe.
      - is a normal automobile good to go that ways.

any advise will be nice for me, Thanks...

more
    • TravelTheWorld4's Profile Photo

Location - Where to stay

Cape Town Nov 21, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I will only have 2 nights in Cape Town. Any suggestions on what to see and do? I know I want to see Boulder Beach, but aside from that I am open to your recommendations.

more
    • stuck without a passport

Cape Town Dec 15, 2014 at 6:06 PM

My friend is in Capetown and friday night was chased and his guide shot which made him go off the road and he hit a teenage girl. The guide and girl are in hospital he has head trauma but was released, his wallet and credits cards and cash taken- and his passport taken by police and hospital until he pays for girls hospital stay..no access to bank as ID and contact numbers also gone- anything anyone can do?

more