Auderghem

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 10 jump voyage validity for a jump

Brussels Jan 22, 2016 at 6:33 AM

hi i have a 10 jump voyage mobib card . if i have to travel in metro and tram to reach a place in brussels, do i need to display the card in metro as well as bus.

more
    • Car rental

Brussels Jan 23, 2016 at 8:10 AM

Will be renting a car from midi stn in july from hertz anyone had experience with this also need hotel close to stn for one night for 2 adults 2 kids 14 and 16

more
    • How safe is Brussels?

Brussels Jan 27, 2016 at 2:41 PM

We've been planning a trip for a while to include the Netherlands, Belgium including Brussels, and Luxembourg. Traveling some time this summer.

Given the recent terrorists attacks in Paris with connections to Brussels, I'm reconsidering this part of our trip. From folks who live there or nearby, what are your thoughts/inputs? Yes, I understand that if I let the terrorists influence my decision, then they have won. But ...

thanks

more
    • Hotels in the Auderghem area

by BarbaraS Online Now Feb 2, 2004 at 7:44 AM

Our offices have moved recently to Auderghem (Bd. du Souverain, near Carrefour) and I should like to know if there are any hotels conveniently close. At present, we are still having to accommodate our visitors in central Brussels.

3 Answers Feb 2, 2004 at 11:03 AM