Auckland Travel Answers

change location

Good breakfast in Auckland please

by Mooball Online Now Sep 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Hello, will be arriving in Auckland on Tuesday 5 October staying the night at the Rendevouz Hotel in Auckland, catching a bus at 8.00am following morning to Taupo. Does anyone know where we can get a good breakfast before catching the bus. Also on our return will be staying in Auckland on Monday 19 before flying out that evening. Are there still good fish and chip shops in K Road? Many years since I lived in Auckland, but would love to know where to get some decent fish and chips - kawahi, snapper, terakihi, grouper etc. (My maori spelling is way out of touch) Many thanks for your help.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Kakapo2's Profile Photo

Re: Good breakfast in Auckland please

by Kakapo2 Online Now Oct 2, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Really - if I had to take a bus that early in the morning I would have breakfast at my hotel. This is straight forward, waiting times are minimal, and at the buffet you get everything you would want. Sometimes the buffet prices seem high but if you add up breakfast and coffee at a café you nearly never pay under NZ$ 20 per person.

Sorry, I am not well informed about fish'n'chips in AKL. As I have enough of this near home I tend to go to nice restaurants on my AKL visits.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines