Aubervilliers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Corsica: airport transfer Ajaccio to Porto Vecchio

Ajaccio Mar 28, 2014 at 3:51 AM

What options of a return airport transfer (Ajaccio-Porto Vecchio), for a family of 2 adults+2 small children, do we have? What would be the costs, or where could we find them?
      Flights arrive and depart around 11:00 am

Many thanks.
      Vic

more
    • missyburrows11's Profile Photo

Watercolor Artist - Cours Saleya, Nice

Nice Apr 8, 2014 at 3:40 PM

I am trying to locate the name of an artist from which I purchased several small watercolor paintings from during October, 2012. It looks like her first name may be Sofi.

more
    • Directions

Moustiers-Sainte-Marie Apr 7, 2014 at 7:49 AM

What is the best route from the A51 driving an 8m motorhome.

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Geneva Annecy

Annecy Mar 31, 2014 at 7:22 PM

We are a group of 9. We land at Geneva airport on 14th May at 8.20 AM.

We would 1st like to wander around Geneva for a few hours

Then go to ANNECY in late afternoon (preferably by road -- old??), and stay the night there.

Reach Lausanne by the 15th May afternoon. (Next day -- 16th-- want to visit Gruyere and Broc and then onto Interlaken)

We will have the Swiss train Railpass.

How do we work this out, if it is feasible?? Especially the Geneva- Annecy -Lausanne portion. The costing should not be too high.

Thanks

more
    • Restaurants

Toulouse Mar 31, 2014 at 8:01 AM

We'll be staying in the Citiz Hotel-Jean Jaures on Sunday June 1,2014. Recommend restaurants to have dinner near the hotel that night.

more
    • Nice port transfers

France Mar 26, 2014 at 4:05 AM

Hello
      I am thinking of using Guidoon.com to book a transfer from Nice Port to the airport after my Azamara cruise
      Has anyone used this company and if so are they reliable and pick up on time
      Thanks
      S.K.I.

more
    • streptiz bars in paris

Paris Mar 17, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Were i can find nice small sterp bars not expensive , and with no mafia

more
    • wine tours

Limoges Apr 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I have a home in bujaleuf , 20km from Limoges , are there any wine tours near to me?

more
    • Bar near The Moulin Rouge

Paris Apr 2, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hi there,

I will be in Paris with a group of female friends. We are going to the moulin rouge which finishes around 11pm and would love to go to a bar near by for drinks and dancing after (preferably near by) Any recommendations?
      it can be seedy down there so somewhere nice would be great! Thanks!

Thanks so much

more
    • festivals in annecy

Annecy Mar 31, 2014 at 1:46 PM

what festivals are there in Annecy and what are the dates?

more
    • BillyA12's Profile Photo

transportation

Bayeux Mar 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Is it possible take cab or bus to to STE Merle Eglise and UTah from Bayeux. I am doing a tour afternoon of omaha I am getting there early like to see these sights on my own

more
    • SUIPPES MILITARY AREA

Champagne-Ardenne Mar 29, 2014 at 7:33 AM

WILL THE ARMY HAVE THEIR TOUR OF THE DESTROYED VILLAGES THIS YEAR? IF SO WHEN? DO WE NEED TO CONTACT SOMEONE TO SIGN UP?

more
    • Traveling to Lourdes

Lourdes Mar 28, 2014 at 7:40 AM

4 of us will be in Rome in July. What is the best way to get from Rome to Lourdes for a few day? I'm looking for something relatively reasonable in regards to pricing.

more
    • Luggage Storage

Versailles Mar 25, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Can one store luggage safely at Versailles Chateau while touring the complex?

more
    • MarshaB4's Profile Photo

Souvenir shops??

Avignon Mar 24, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Suggestions on where to find the souvenirs of the area?

more
    • Train options to Colmar

Colmar Mar 23, 2014 at 10:16 PM

We would like to travel from Milan to Colmar by train. Do we need to change trains? Is the overnight option on Thello in a sleeper cabin for two a reasonably priced option? How long does the journey take?
      Thanks for any help.

more
    • Free parking

Saint-Jean-de-Luz Mar 23, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Is there still free parking at the train station? Even in high season? Thanks!

more
    • bognerbabe's Profile Photo

Name of closest bus stop to Basillica Saint Michel in Menton

Menton Mar 19, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Bus from Monte Carlo to Menton...What is the name of the closest bus stop I would get off at to visit the Basilica Saint Michel and old town in Menton.

Where would I catch a bus back to Monte Carlo port from the basilica?

more
    • roscoff to Montraixit

Roscoff Mar 18, 2014 at 2:40 AM

I need to get a bus from roscoff to montraixit on the 13.04.14, what bus would i get and is there an early bus? Is it near the trainstation

more
    • DDay souvenir

Bayeux Apr 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM

i was in a small shop in Bayeux and purchased a little glass jar with a cork lid. It had a metal plate on the front that said D-Day, June 6, 1944 and had an imprint of the allied flags. I used it for sand that i brought home from Omaha beach. I want more jars and can't find one online. HELP!!!

more
    • Cab or shuttle

Villefranche-sur-Mer Apr 14, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Is there cabs or shuttles to take us from Villefranche sur mer to Monaco for the day?

Thanks,

more
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Ophorus Tours from Sarlat - choices

Sarlat-la-Canéda Apr 11, 2014 at 5:35 AM

My trip to France is coming up and I have time to make a few modifications. I signed up for a tour with this company from Sarlat for a 1/2 day tour to Rocamadour for 70euros, but I seem to be the only one on the tour so far and Ophorus specifies that if no one else goes on this tour, I must pay for another person (that's fine, i'm ok iwth it). However, I also wanted to see Collonges La Rouge and they offer a private tour (no minimum people) to Collonges la Rouge and Carennac for 280euros (but no Rocamadour). Or, for 380euros (yikes!), I can get a private tour of Collonges la Roughe, CArennac, Rocamadour, and Turenne. I'm a scenic photographer so Rocamadour and CLR really appeal to me but oh, that price! I can do 250euros but 380 seems excessive for an 8 hour tour BUT I will do it if it seems reasonable to those who have been there? Apparently, Ophorus is the only one that does tours in this area, so I'm limited in my options. So, if it comes down to it, would you suggest I do the whole thing, some of it, or stick with Rocamadour? I've kinda got an answer brewing in my head but I wanted some other opinions to hammer down my choice.

more
    • Train from CDG airport to Bayeaux

Bayeux Apr 9, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Can you tell me the best way to get from CDG airport to Bayeaux. I do not wish to hire a car.

more
    • Train or Boat to Monaco from St Raphael

Saint-Tropez Apr 9, 2014 at 4:39 AM

I am going to St Raphael in July and we want to have a day out in Monaco and was wondering if anyone knows if you can get a train or boat?
      Thanks.

more
    • Hi! I have a transportation question on best way to transport 20 students from Aix to Cote

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Apr 7, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Are we best suited to secure private transportation or is there a public mode to consider? Thanks for any knowledge you have!

more