Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Atyrau Oblysy Travel Answer Locations

• Leaving in Atyrau

Atyrau Mar 12, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Hy!

Im going there next month and I admit that Im a bit scared, predougist and dont know what to espect. Is it ok for a family and kids ( 4year old twins) or should my family rather stay home ? What are the prices of food, supermarkets, cloth, shoes, bread, loundary sercvice or by own washing machine, car..toys I realy dont know what to espect, because I admit I dont know anything about Kazahstan.
      Is there safe for foreners or we shoud be cosius? Thoes people from work I sopose they speak english) hang together ?

WHat about carseats for kids there ? Is that obligatory, can we by them there and what are the prices? Can you give me some link to a toy/children equipmetn store in Kazahstan /Atyrau?

Thank you fore every answer.
      Im sory for bothering you, if you dont want to answer Iwill understand

Thanks in advance
      Alexandra

3 Answers Mar 13, 2010 at 8:47 AM
    • Transformer

Atyrau Sep 21, 2009 at 3:06 AM

I live in Atyrau and have a number of 110V US appliances. Where can I buy a 220V to 110V transformer to run my US Appliances.

1 Answer Sep 21, 2009 at 6:29 AM
    • The "BLACK STUFF"

Atyrau Sep 13, 2007 at 1:55 AM

CAN GUINNESS BE PURCHASED IN CAN OR BOTTLE FORM FROM ANY OUTLETS IN ATYRAU ?

• Tengiz LIving Condition

Tengiz Aug 17, 2007 at 6:08 AM

Hello Everyone.

Does anybody have any information about the livng conditions in Tengiz? I plan to move there within 1 month time, but I dont have any idea of the living conditions out there. Any information on housing, transportation, telephones, internet access, foods, locals, night life, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 Answers Nov 13, 2007 at 11:12 PM