Attock Khurd

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Road Trip from Islamabad to Gilgit

Pakistan Apr 15, 2014 at 12:14 AM

my husband and i are planning to drive from Islamabad to Gilgit and later down to Skardu. i would like to get suggestion for the best route to take to enjoy beautiful sceneries. would also like to find out the road condition, is it hilly with lots of dangerous corners or peaceful village road? How many days you suggest to spend on this route.

thank you in advance for any feedback.

more
    • Road conditions

Skardu Apr 13, 2014 at 6:07 AM

how is the road condition of sakardu at that time is it too risky or normal

more
    • Bus from Islamabad Airport to New Mirpur AK

Pakistan Mar 23, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Hello everyone,
      What bus/coach service is there from Islamabad Airport to New Mirpur AK? Where do I find it and how long is the journey?
      Thankyou

more
    • is there a danger of kidnapping on the road from islamabad to hunza valley?

Hunza Mar 19, 2014 at 7:05 PM

is there a danger of kidnapping on the road from islamabad to hunza valley?

more
    • Internet & Phone Service in New Mirpur AK

Pakistan Mar 23, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Does anyone know what are the internet and mobile phone services in the villages of New Mirpur AK are like? Wondering if I should take a Tablet or Small Laptop, or just us local internet cafes (if there are any).
      Thankyou

more
    • Help for planning itinerary for Pakistan trip

Pakistan Apr 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Hello,

I need help in organizing an itinerary to visit Harappa,Taxila, Lahore, Kot Deiji, Multan, Moenjodaro, Karachi and Uch Sharif. I don't know where to start and the sequence of the routes. I'm traveling with my husband and we will be in Pakistan approximately 10 to 11 days. Due to the lack of time, I think we would have to take flights to most of the destinations. Would this be a good idea? Someone please tell me how to travel around Pakistan; I need some tips.

Thank you so much in advance.

more