Atlantic City Travel Answers

change location
Avaisdancing's Profile Photo

4 girls in AC... where to go?

by Avaisdancing Online Now Aug 5, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Hey!

We're 4 single girls in our 20's (I'm the oldest at 25) looking to have some drinks, dance a lot and flirt a lot while we're there. We're staying at the Sheraton but taking a cab is not a problem.

Now, how far are those two clubs from our hotel? Also, are both clubs in the Borgata hotel? What about the Casbah? And which beach bars are the best?

Which one is the best? Is the music any different? I personally prefer r&b, pop, hip-hop or world music.. Techno & dance aren't my thing.

Guys in our age group would be a plus, too.

Thanks so much!

We'll be there from Thursday augst 20th to sunday the 23rd.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Herbie59's Profile Photo

* Re: 4 girls in AC... where to go? *

by Herbie59 Online Now Aug 5, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Hey! I'm right in the same demographic as you... In my 20s and single! While I have not made it down to AC in a while, my best friend keeps telling me that I would absolutely love the Tropicana, and that I have to take a trip down with her at some point soon. Since I have been Latin ballroom dancing for about four years now, she said that I would have an absolute blast at Cuba Libre, one of the clubs at the Trop. I have included the link to the Tropicana below, as well as a link I found for you on Cuba Libre. (Maybe I should listen to my best friend at some point soon and take a trip down!) Have a safe trip and and enjoy! :)

http://www.tropicana.net/

sortuv.com/459494-Details-Cu...
    (This site includes info. on price, dress, atmosphere, etc. It even says that Cuba Libre is perfect for Twentysomethings.)

Not sure how you're traveling, or from where, but check out this AFFORDABLE mode of non-stop transportation from NYC just in case you don't want to drive:

http://www.acestrain.com/

Hope that helps!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines