Athens Travel Answers

change location
josemuniz12000's Profile Photo

Working on June Itinerary

by josemuniz12000 Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Does anyone have a recommendation for tours that are fairly priced for single travelers? I'm satying with a friend in Athens so I'm not looking for accomodations in Athens, but tours such as Meteora, Anceint Corinth and possibly a day trip to some of the islands. I only have 7 days.

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • canuck68's Profile Photo

Re: Working on June Itinerary

by canuck68 Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM

If you are already in Greece, wouldn't it be more expedient to ask the locals. Maybe there is a Greek version of a Tourist Center.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • brotherleelove's Profile Photo

by brotherleelove Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I don't, but if you contact Fantasy Travel and Dolphin-Hellas Travel, both in Athens, they'll be able to tailor a tour to your specific requirements. Both have websites and both are highly regarded. They deal with visitors to Greece every day.

• josemuniz12000's Profile Photo

by josemuniz12000 Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I don't arrive in Athens until Sunday 2 June 2013.

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

by mindcrime Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 9:55 AM

check this site for some ideas: city-discovery.com/greece_at...">city-discovery.com/greece_at...

in october I hosted a friend from USA, he wanted to do such daytrips but didnt book anything in advance he just asked several travel agents in the city center and all of them had similar offers but not always same price so its better to search around and find what you prefer.

1 member found this helpful

• josemuniz12000's Profile Photo

by josemuniz12000 Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

mindcrime wrote:

check this site for some ideas: city-discovery.com/greece_at...">city-discovery.com/greece_at...

in october I hosted a friend from USA, he wanted to do such daytrips but didnt book anything in advance he just asked several travel agents in the city center and all of them had similar offers but not always same price so its better to search around and find what you prefer.

Thank you for this website. These are the best prices I've seen to date.

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo

by lynnehamman Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Hi- we used Passe Partout tour agent, which is in Plaka area. They were excellent, and very helpful; They arranged our trip to the islands- everything was perfect. Have a look at their website- scroll down the page for day trips from Athens.

http://www.passepartout-tours.gr/

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines