At Tur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Private Beach Club Sensatori Sharm

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 29, 2015 at 3:15 AM

I have learned that they now provide these new facilities. Has anyone tried them, how much do they coat a day, are they worth the extra money?

more
    • Desert excursions

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 9, 2015 at 1:59 AM

Heading to sharm in august was just wondering about the security of the excursions like the dune buggying we were looking to do a couple of the desert ones but am slightly concerned as to if it's safe or not would appreciate any advice

more
    • October weather

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 5, 2015 at 4:43 AM

Hi me and my girlfriend are in Sharm for the first time in mid October. Not going to ask the usual clich├ęd questions about the safety as we have already read plenty on this. Would like to know what to expect weather wise? I don't like to trust Internet averages or travel agent statistics would rather find out direct from people who experience it regularly. What can we expect temperature wise and sun strength? I love the sun but my partner has to be a lot more cautious due to her skin type. Any info would be great.

more
    • Avoiding hassle.

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 29, 2015 at 10:55 AM

Hi, I came to Sharm for the first time a year and a half ago. Myself and my family went for a walk in the evening we were constantly hassled then my daughter fell a man from a perfume shop offered to help us. To cut a long story short he locked the door and was pointing to my husband's wallet for money and trying to sell us different products. In the end I had to get quite angry with him and demanded he let us out I gave hime $2 for his help for my daughter if he opened the door. Last visit at Easter my children didn't want to leave the hotel because of this. I'm coming in September with my husband for our second honeymoon we would like to explore a little we are in the Hadaba area. Any advice how not feel harassed all the time?

more
    • Has anyone returned from Sharm in the last week, is it safe?

Sharm El Sheikh Jul 5, 2015 at 3:11 AM

Due to go to Sharm in 2 weeks am I wrong to be concerned in the light of recent events? Any advice welcomed

more