Astypalaia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lindos motor cycle rent?

Lindos Jul 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM

can you rent motor cycles in lindos and is falaraki easy accessible?

more
    • Ferry or hydrofoil etc. from other islands to Kos

Kos Island Jul 19, 2014 at 11:17 PM

What islands can we travel from to KOS? I can't find from Mykonos or Naxos - are there any?

more
    • Cheap rent a car

Kos Island Jul 18, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Hi everyone! We're travelling to Kos late August and would like to rent a car there. Does somebody know if it is better to rent it using internet or it would be cheaper to wait and rent it in the island? Thank you in advance.

more
    • Twinkie1574's Profile Photo

Day trips and activities

Kefalos Jul 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Can anyone recommend good day trips or activities please. First time here.

more
    • Clubbing in Greece

Kos Island Jun 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Hi, I'm 17 - all of my mates are 18 (6 of them) - we all want to go clubbing in Kos but i realise that the publicly drinking /clubbing age is 18 - have I screwed myself over with this holiday or are they relatively chilled in Kos with access to clubs ? Less worried about the alcohol part- and am i likely to be IDd?

more
    • Is Flying Dolphin running this year - July 2014?

Patmos Island Jul 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Is Flying Dolphin running this year - July 2014? We are looking to travel from Samos to Patmos and stay for a few days.

more
    • Rhodes town Filaraki, lindos

Rhodes (Island) Jul 7, 2014 at 5:19 AM

Hi am trying to choose from these three locations in Rhodes. Which is best for young adults and would get the most out of? I will probably visit all of them but I just need to find a base. Is it possible to organise accommodation in each of them or is that not wise and just stick with the one?

more
    • Things to do / places to see in Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Jul 15, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Hi, I'm planning on coming to Rhodes next June or July for around 4 or 5 days.
      By what I've read it seems Rhodes town would be the best place to stay in Rhodes.
      I also want to visit Lindos. What is the best way to go there and what part of day is best to go?
      What is the beach like there? like the town or better?
      Also what are some good things to do? sightseeing? or even water sports?
      Also I noticed that there are donkey rides in Lindos, is that worth doing?
      I'm a young adult 20 years old so a bit of a night buzz would be good to.
      thanks

more
    • Enquries for Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Jul 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Hi I am thinking of coming to Rhodes next year around June. I was wondering what is the best way to get there as it is far from Athens. I also might be going to a couple of the Cyclades islands. Are they close to Rhodes or would you need to fly? What part of Rhodes should I look at for accommodation and what sort of accommodation?
      I am looking for nice relaxation as well as some fun during the night. How is it getting around the island, what sort of transport?
      This is for 2 adults early 20's.
      thank you

more
    • Chora or Pera Gialos?

by Schmoozer Online Now Apr 26, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Wondering which one to stay at? We like a laid back vibe with enough bars/restaurants to choose from and enough people to make an atmosphere. We like to walk. We Like glorious views. Will be there in June. Like the look of chora but concerned it will be very windy up there and too far to walk to the beach, also if places will be open yet for the season?