Asturias

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from Gijon to Santa Eulalia

Asturias Apr 12, 2014 at 4:26 AM

I am looking for a bus from Gijon to Santa Eulalia, can somebody help?

1 Answer Apr 12, 2014 at 9:27 AM
    • Train ride to Madrid

Asturias Apr 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM

How long and how expensive is the train ride from Infiesto Asturias to Madrid?
      Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • Weekend in Oviedo

Oviedo Mar 28, 2014 at 4:25 AM

I am planning to visit the churches in Oviedo over a weekend visit. Will things be open on Saturday and Sunday to do this, or should I extend to Monday?

3 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 2:03 AM
    • Town Centre to Bus Station early in the morning

Granda Nov 22, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I need to get from Granada town centre to the bus station for the 07.00 bus to Malaga Airport. Is there a local bus that runs early enough? Or will I be able to find taxis in the town centre early in the morning around 06.15?

2 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 2:20 AM
    • ACCOMMODATION LLANES SPAIN

Llanes Oct 25, 2013 at 5:56 AM

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION IN OR AROUND THE HARBOR OF LLANES. IT MUST HAVE SECURE PARKING FOR OUR MOTORCYCLES.

Thanks for your help in advance

Alan and Tun

2 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 6:18 AM
    • travel route

Mieres Aug 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM

what is the most travel route from Hamburg Germany to Mieres

1 Answer Aug 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    • SuzanneR's Profile Photo

From Ovideo (Asturias) airport to La Caridad

Asturias Jul 29, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I will arrive to the Ovideo (Asturias) airport and want to take the Alsa bus to La Caridad.
      Could you please advise how do i get from the airport to the bus station where the bust depart to La Caridad? On Asa site the map with the location of the bus stop is not working.:(

2 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    • household goodds

Oviedo Jul 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM

can i buy household goods (duvet,pillows,pots and pans etc) for my daughter who is going to university in oviedo for a year and we cant carry everything from dublin?

4 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    • philosykos's Profile Photo

July weather in Asturias....

Oviedo Jun 29, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I know weather can be cooler..What to expect towards end of July?? Ok a light jacket...but ae long trousers needed and closed shoes? Or can I just get away with a cotton jacket and summer clothes???Many thxs!

8 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    • Denisoi's Profile Photo

what's the best bar?

Oviedo Jun 25, 2013 at 7:04 AM

What's the best barin Oviedo? Can anyone recommend a cool place for a small bachelorette party?

1 Answer Jun 25, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    • Private tour in Oviedo

Oviedo May 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Can anyone recommend a private tour company for June 2nd, 2013. I will be on a cruise and the cruise makes a stop in Gijon Spain but I havent had any luck finding a private tour for 2 people.

2 Answers May 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    • Cycling late April

Calella Apr 25, 2013 at 8:14 AM

What is the region like for cycling thinking of going here next week. Are the mountains nearby okay in terms of snow, road condition etc

• philosykos's Profile Photo

Hotels/Pensions near Av Buenavista....

Oviedo Feb 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Can anyone tel me he closest hotels/pensiones near the Av Buenavista? Near the big Mall there..near that area.Many thxs!

• AnitaK8's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Mieres, Asturias/Alojamiento en Mieres, Asturias

Mieres Jun 24, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Hola chicos!

Soy una profesora que va a moverse allí a Mieres para trabajar por un año. Estoy buscando un piso barato cerca del centro de la cuidad. Tenéis algún consejo? Tb, ya sé que Oviedo esta cerca entonces sería mejor conseguir un piso allí? Prefiero un piso situada en la zona de estudiantes o en algún sitio donde puedo encontrar nueva gente fácilmente. Gracias de antemano! :)

Hey guys,

I'm a teacher/student and I am moving to Mieres in Asturias in September. I'm looking for a cheap flat near the city centre. Any advice? I know that Oviedo is nearby so would it be easier to get a flat there instead? I'd like to live in a student area or somewhere where it would be easy to meet new people as I am new to the area. Thanks in advance :)

• Ouestion

Ciaño Feb 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hy. What transportation do i have from madrid barahas to ciano? Because on the internet i can't find any buss. Thank you

1 Answer Feb 18, 2012 at 2:15 PM
    • RENT A CAR

Asturias Jan 26, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Hi everybody,

My family (2 Children & 2 adults) are going to travel to the north of Spain in the first week of June. we are going to rent a car in the airport of Oviedo.
      We planning to stay in Ribadesella. Does anybody know how much it will cost to rent a car (Is it expensive?) How does it work over there? There is anything that we'll need to know?
      Welcome any advices ( places to visit, transport etc.)
      Thanks,
      Rose

6 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    • Local guides in Oviedo?

Oviedo Oct 4, 2011 at 6:57 AM

Are there local tour guides in Oviedo? Can you recommend one?

4 Answers Oct 4, 2011 at 10:34 PM
    • A day trip to Picos De Europa

Oviedo Oct 1, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I only have one day reserved to see the Picos. Are there tour companies taking tourists for a day trip to the Picos from Oviedo? Or is this something I have to do on my own using the buses? Thank u for your help.

• Asturias airport to Luarca

Asturias May 20, 2011 at 5:40 AM

I am planning to travel to Asturias airport at the end of August. Does anyone know if there is a train or bus service to Luarca and how I might get timetable details please? My date of travel will depend on connection availability. Thanks.

1 Answer May 20, 2011 at 7:47 AM
    • RoadBum's Profile Photo

Northern coast

Gijón May 12, 2011 at 8:34 AM

We will be driving from Las Arenas in Cantabria to Santiago de Compostela(sp?) in one day. I realize this doesn't give us much time, but wondered if there was a spot along the way that would let us get out and see some rocky coastline. We will be there in late September. Many thanks!

2 Answers May 26, 2011 at 1:55 AM
    • House for rent in Gijon?

Gijón May 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Hi! We are traveling to Gijon for about a week at the end of September. There are 4 of us and a baby. We'd really like to rent a house that sleeps 4 people and is also non-smoking. Can anyone recommend a good company or know of friends who rent apts or houses or cottages in or near Gijon?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
      Jin Yi

4 Answers May 26, 2011 at 1:43 AM
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

Car hire without problems - to Covadonga

Oviedo Apr 19, 2011 at 9:58 AM

I have been researching transportation from Oviedo to Covadonga. alsa.es has buses but we would have to stay there longer than we want to spend there - so am looking at renting a car. I rented a car via Hertz in Malaga before, but am looking into other companies. This is what we need:

- no hassles - I would like to pay all possible insurances so if I hit something I don't have any out of pocket expenses. I know, this is not optimal but I prefer it that way.

- pick up and return at reasonable hours. There's a Hertz and Avis right by the train station/bus station in Oviedo ... I am leaning in that direction except for the expen$e, but pick up is 9:30 am, so we will need to pick up late the date before. Anyone open earlier/later? The airport location is too far.

- need around 300 KM - we will only have the car for the 71 km. from Oviedo to the Covadonga sanctuary.

-no surprises - sometimes I'd rather pay more than have any car mileage or other surprise from a smaller rental.

I saw the other recommendations in this forum and did not care for the companies mentioned.

Any stable car companies or other suggestions? We just need the car for one day. I may just be renting from Avis and getting it over with - but if there is a better opiton I would welcome hearing about it. Thanks.

Martha

3 Answers Apr 20, 2011 at 7:52 AM
    • local guide and hotel suggestion

Asturias Jul 19, 2010 at 6:28 AM

We are planning to be in the Asturias area from Sept 27 to Oct 30
      - 4 couples with 2 cars. Would like to stay in a hotel convenient to daay trip in the area. Local travel guide perhaps would be helpful. Preferred language English.

1 Answer May 13, 2011 at 12:54 AM
    • where to go

Santa Eulalia Jun 20, 2010 at 5:35 PM

w e were in santa eulalia a few weeks ago and came across a lovely apartment complex in the centre of the town.they were named the "conquesa apartments" and try as we might, we cannot locate them through the internet in order to place a reservation for november.they are situated very near to the QUEEN VIC english pub. can anyone assist in getting the name of the street? or even better--- tell us how we can makea booking to the proper place. thanks.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2010 at 2:02 PM
    • Re: Hotel San Miguel

Gijón Mar 31, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Do the rooms in the Hotel San Miguel have air conditioning and a television? Are they currently having any construction work or rehabilitation going on in the hotel or nearby?

10 Answers Apr 9, 2010 at 8:31 PM
    • The Oviedo Sudarium (Christ's blood stained cloth)

Oviedo Jan 17, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Does anyone know whether the Sudarium of the Oviedo cathedral is on public display, or is it kept away from view? I will be in the area soon and would consider visiting Oviedo just to have a look, but only if it is on display for the general public. Just curious.

Thank you

5 Answers Jan 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    • Playa del Sol Los Cabos

Los Cabos Oct 28, 2009 at 5:51 AM

Does anyone know what is going on with the Playa Del Sol Los Cabos? They closed for the summer, but there is no scheduled date to reopen. There is a company in Florida that claims they bought the property, but the Playa group says they still own it. We have a reservation over spring break 2010, and I've very concerned. Please reply if you have any info, or if you've recently had a reservation for this property while they were closed. Did they move you?
      Thanks!!

• need sidra

Asturias Jul 31, 2009 at 4:28 PM

does anyone know where I can purchase asturian sidra in the US

2 Answers Jul 31, 2009 at 7:43 PM
    • Poppy2009

Gijón Jun 6, 2009 at 12:45 PM

How long does the train take from Alicante to Gijon

2 Answers Jun 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM
    • Weather in June/July

Los Cabos Feb 20, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Hello. We are planning to visit Cabo around the end of June/early July. I believe the temperature will be in the high 80s. What is the humidity level around that time? Thanks