change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nuppe's Profile Photo

Seattle Airport to Astoria

by nuppe Online Now Apr 22, 2007 at 2:29 AM

I cannothelp being surprised by the lack of publictransportian and the dependency on private or rented cars in USA(But maybe I'm wrong, and this wasn't meant to be negative just a small contribution to the disccussion about change of climate etc.) Is there a way to get from Seattle/Tacoma airport to Astoria without renting a car?

5 Answers Apr 22, 2007 at 7:51 AM
    • One Night in Astoria

by paulgravesUK Online Now Apr 18, 2007 at 9:04 AM

Hi,
      Me and my friend are staying in Astoria for one night on a road trip down the West Coast. Anyone have any advice on where we can stay and where's good to get drunk and party?

1 Answer Apr 18, 2007 at 10:19 AM
    • PamRay's Profile Photo

1 day in Astoria

by PamRay Online Now Apr 6, 2007 at 5:25 PM

Hi all,
      We dock in Astoria on 24th September at 9am and depart again at 5pm, does anyone have any suggestions what we could do in approx 6 hours, not much time I know but we don't want to waste our time just walking around trying to find something to do.
      Thanks
      Pam & Ray

1 Answer Apr 9, 2007 at 3:59 PM
    • the Goonies!!

by bethany24 Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 6:16 PM

Hello,
      A friend and I are in Tacoma, WA for only a short time and to our pleasant surprise, found that the Goonies was filmed only a short few hours from where we are!! I was wondering if you happened to know if there is a Goonies walking tour or bus tour or any kind of Goonies information there in Astoria. We would love to visit all of the filming locations, ie, Brand and Mikey's house, the Fratellis' restaurant, the lighthouse, the beach where they are found, the underground treasure, etc... ANY, repeat ANY information would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!!

Bethany
      sonobe_b@yahoo.com

2 Answers Sep 29, 2006 at 9:51 PM
    • Friendly or not?

by Bethsey Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 11:39 AM

Are the residents of Astoria friendly to visitors? Is there a local pub or such where visitors can visit with the local folks?

2 Answers Jul 23, 2006 at 6:25 PM
    • Where are the movie locations in Astoria?

by radioman33 Online Now May 3, 2004 at 9:06 AM

where are the movie locations for the upcoming shoot for Ring 2 in Astoria? answer : http://psychicspy.com/goonies.html

1 Answer Jul 23, 2006 at 6:55 PM