change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get from Marmaris to Bozcaada

Bozcaada Yesterday

Hi,

We will stay in marmaris for a days in may and from there we would like to go to bozcaada. I saw that the bus journey is quite long (and apparantly there is no direct flight), so I wonder if there is a direct bus from marmaris to canakkale? What time is the last bus/ferry from canakkale to bozcaada (I am scared that we get too late to canakkale in the evening).

Is there any overnight bus from marmaris to canakkale?

Thanks

more
    • izmir to assos by bus

by wib Online Now Jul 5, 2011 at 1:35 PM

I'd like to know if there are buses from Izmir to Assos. If so, how long it takes?
      And from Assos to Bursa, is it a long journey by bus? Any interesting cities along the way?
      I was thinking of going to Bergama by bus, from Izmir, but it looks complicated.
      Thank you for any input.
      wib

2 Answers Jul 8, 2011 at 2:39 PM
    • 4 favour!

by seycan Online Now Jan 8, 2005 at 8:05 AM

i am looking for a hotel in assos (Ƨanakkale) for me and 2 of my in fact i am looking for a one specific hotel in assos! i stayed there once... it was located in a different bay! a calm one! not the one where kervansaray is!!!! it was clean and cheap too... so if anyone knows the hotel's or bay's name or could advice me a an another hotel in assos -calmness is all i want- thanx! seycan...

3 Answers Jan 9, 2005 at 5:08 AM