Asprovalta Travel Answers

change location

The most beautiful beach in Asprovalta

by lbukvic Online Now May 3, 2005 at 8:25 AM

Which is the most beautiful place to swim, the most beautiful beach in or near Asprovalta?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • RE: The most beautiful beach in Asprovalta

by nstiefvater Online Now Aug 12, 2005 at 12:34 PM

I was wondering if you found out your answer. We're thinking of staying near Asprovalta also, however, I can't find any information on the area. Any help you can give is much appreciated! Thank you!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: The most beautiful beach in Asprovalta

by iwi24 Online Now Aug 14, 2005 at 10:35 AM

for swiming the best is olimpiada near asprovalta. behind stavros. the most beautiful beach is in vrasna and after in stavros BELES BEACH. ivana

• RE: RE: The most beautiful beach in Asprovalta

by lbukvic Online Now Aug 18, 2005 at 12:08 PM

Unfortunately, I didn't get any answer until I went in Asprovalta.
    I agree with Ivana that the most beautifull place to swim is in Olimpiada which is about 20-30 minutes by car from Asprovalta. The sea is very clear and the beach is surrounded with trees and mild hills. The road from Asprovalta to Olimpiada is scenic and covered with beautifull flowers on each side.
    The sea in the town beach is dirty and I would't recommend it. There are a few beaches several km from Asprovalta on the way to Kavala which are better than the beach in the town, ie. the beach near Angela appartments which has a nice cafe with sun-beds, but the water becomes dirty here too.

• allidika's Profile Photo

The most beautiful beach in Asprovalta

by allidika Online Now Aug 19, 2006 at 7:15 AM

Hi! I want to rest this year in Greece. Last year we was in Asprovalta, but for 3 days. We couldnt know more about this area of Greece.
    Can u give me information: Where can I rest in Asprovalta. Can u give me the telefone number, or address of rooms in Asprovalta. Do u think that in Nea Vrasna is better than Asprovalta.
    Thanks a lot
    Albena

• Re: The most beautiful beach in Asprovalta

by summErxish Online Now Jun 13, 2007 at 7:51 AM

>no no no ASPROVALTA is much better than nea vrasna.....Now 4 the beaches I cannot understand why u dont like those in asprovalta and u prefer olumpiada....anyway If u go to olumpiada u definetly should go to the little island of Olumpiada.....see u around....

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Asprovalta