Asolo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• beefsteak florentine

Lido Jul 12, 2015 at 9:32 AM

I am handicapped and have to stay on Lido...Is there a good restaurant on Lido where I can get a delicious bistecca fiorentina (florentine beefsteak)?

more
    • Amandjon's Profile Photo

Train to Venice

Peschiera del Garda Jul 6, 2015 at 12:38 PM

Does anyone know about parking at Peschiera railway ststion? Is it safe?

more
    • italo train tickets ...when are they for sale?

Venice 15 hours ago

Travelling from Rome to Venice late December. I imagine that is a busy time and am prepared to lock in seats now. I read they are on sale 6 months in advance, but keep getting unavailable message online. Help?

more
    • taxi cost from treviso airport and Hotel Al Fogher

Treviso Jul 6, 2015 at 10:44 AM

how much would it cost to travel from treviso airport to Hotel Al Fogher. we will be 2 adults and 1 child and will be travelling during daytime. thanks

more
    • question about Burano

Burano Jul 6, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Is Burano worth a visit- where do you see lacemaking?

more
    • Changing our destination

Veneto Yesterday

I have always dreamed of Venice; but I am re-considering this destination. Do you think that maybe I should look elsewhere, like Prague. It just seems like the island is so expensive, and hard for me to manuever my electric scooter. Could you, please, give me your opinion? Thank you so much.

more
    • Ban on suitcases with wheels

Venice Jul 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Has the ban taken place? How do we bring in our luggage with wheels? If we take a taxi, can the taxi driver deliver our luggage directly to our apartment? Also, I'm taking my electric scooter (I had a stroke about 20 years ago); it has hard wheels. Is this going to be a problem? Does Virtual Tourist have any books on Disabled in Venice? Thanks.

more
    • Tickets online?

Venice Jul 22, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Can we buy entry tickets online to Ponte dei Sospiri, Arsenale di Venezia and other places we want to visit to avoid standing in queues.

more
    • Advance Tkt for train?

Peschiera del Garda Jul 18, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Do I need to purchase a train ticket in advance from Peschiera del Garda to Venice? Do the trains sell out?

more
    • best areas for family to stay in venice for 2 weeks

Venice Jun 30, 2015 at 3:12 PM

we have children ages 14 and 18 and would like
      to live and feel like "locals". What areas of Venice
      are best for this?

more
    • Mestre Vs Venice – help me please !!! MAYBE THIS TIME IT WILL SHOW ALL....

Venice Jul 6, 2015 at 8:41 AM

indecisionI need your advice in the following matter please:

Whoever has been  to venice by car and had to catch a flight back from Milan, what  option do you think is better?

Many hotels are fulling up already , and it's harder to get good prices for September. I have one in Venice booked (Casanova) and a niceinexpensive  spa hotel in Mestre (CSS Garden Resort), but I think maybe change the location…

(wandering   with the luggage is what worries me the most and also compromising on the hotel in Venice due to high prices, I think sleeping in a nice quiet hotel could be nice)

more
    • romeohotel's Profile Photo

Staying in Treviso

Treviso Jul 23, 2015 at 9:34 AM

Hello, is it practical to stay in Treviso and visit Venice on a day trip?
      Maybe using the airport shuttle bus.
      Any suggestions welcome.
      Many thanks.
      Robin.

more
    • Garda to Verona travel

Garda Jul 19, 2015 at 12:27 PM

what is the best way to get to Verona from Garda. We are thinking of booking a tour and need to be in Verona for about 9:00am

more
    • Mestre Vs Venice – help me please !!!

Venice Jul 6, 2015 at 8:28 AM

I need your advice in the following matter please:

Stay in Venice on Tuesday night till Thursday afternoon, then get with all the luggage to the train to Milan,and then  to the airport on the next morning.  Advantages = staying in venice the whole time, paying 2 days less on car rental , disadvantages = the discomfort of getting around  with heavy luggage, expensive hotel – of a lower level than we took all other  nights.
      Second Plan : arrive  to a better level hotel in Mestre that has parking, spend time arriving and getting back from Venice by bus/train/hotel shuttle and on Thursday noon return the car in Milan/Malpensa where we'll spend  the last night before going to the airport. I even found a nice inexpensive hotel at the terminal area, so we can return the car and get by free shuttle to the hotel. And still go for an afternoon to Milan for sightseeing or shopping.

Whoever has been  to venice by car and had to catch a flight back from Milan, what  option do you think is better?

Many hotels are fulling up already , and it's harder to get good prices for September. I have one in Venice booked (Casanova) and a niceinexpensive  spa hotel in Mestre (CSS Garden Resort), but I think maybe change the location…

(wandering   with the luggage is what worries me the most and also compromising on the hotel in Venice due to high prices, I think sleeping in a nice quiet hotel could be nice)  

more