Asni

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Good budget hotel

Marrakesh Mar 27, 2015 at 1:38 AM

Can you tell me of a well placed clean budget hotel just for breakfast. I have found Ryad Mogador at bab doukkala very good as it's twixt gueliz and la place - jemma el fyna. Please not a hotel/riad in Medina as it's scary at 4am in the dark.

more
    • budget hotel

Marrakesh Yesterday

Does anyone know a clean budget hotel like Ryad mogador at bab doukkala. Just for nice breakfast. It must be placed safely for late night returning and not in the spooky Medina.i say bab doukala because its twixt guelis and la place jemma el fynaa.

more
    • Marrakesh to Chefchaouen (Blue City)

Marrakesh Mar 11, 2015 at 5:48 AM

Hi, Does anyone know the easiest and cheapest way to get from Marrakesh to Chefchaouen? preferably if there is a night bus and if so how much?

Thanks!

more
    • Money exchange

Marrakesh Mar 1, 2015 at 4:15 PM

I'm in London and will be headed for Marrakech soon. Can someone tell me the best place to get the dirham. I'm getting conflicting stories!

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Marrakesh - query

Marrakesh Mar 9, 2015 at 4:28 AM

We have finalized our trip for next month having full 3 days in Marrakech. First day we want to visit part of the top 10 attractions that Google throws for Marrakech - Menara Gardens, Majorelle Garden, El Badi palace, Koutoubia Mosque, Marrakech museum and around Jemma El fna. We will be using paper maps - any other tips. What is the best way to navigate from one place to another? Day 2 - we plan to use guided Atlas mountains and trip. Day 3 - we have a late night flight so have full day with us - is there any tours that one can recommend where we can spend around 5-6 hours including travel and visit? I will be travelling with my wife and 2 daughters aged 9 and 6. I have asked a general query earlier and with plans getting firm - wanted to goto next level to check-up

more
    • How far to Medina

Marrakesh Feb 28, 2015 at 7:22 AM

Hi, I am taking my mother to Gueliz, how far is Medina from there?

more
    • nice people

Marrakesh Mar 15, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Hello,I would like to meet some interesting mature local people,interested in culture,art and nature , next week in M.Any body know somebody there.??I can imagine a nice intercultural chat over a cup of mint tea.
      Thank you

more