Askas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Leather goods

Cyprus May 12, 2015 at 2:14 AM

Where is the best place to get leather goods like a handbag for women, skirt or a jacket. And what is the price range. I am visiting end of June till mid August 2015. Is it relatively cheap or its the same as the regular price of leather goods?

Thank you,
      Ysah

more
    • Spectacle prices & upper driving age limit

Cyprus May 21, 2015 at 11:00 AM

Googled upper age limits for driving in Cyprus but to no avail - plenty of info on minimum age limits. Would be driving on a full UK licence and happy to get International Driving permit - does anyone please know the upper age limit for driving?

Second question: are the rumours that buying prescription spectacles cheaper in Cyprus dependant on the exchange rate at the time - also heard that India was very cheap - I am well aware of the risks of buying overseas but I'm happy to give it a go

All info much appreciated

more
    • artonice's Profile Photo

North Cyprus Car Rental

Cyprus May 5, 2015 at 4:19 AM

Can you recommend a trustable car rental company for North Cyprus ? (Want to take the car from Ercan Airport)

more
    • First time to paphos

Paphos May 24, 2015 at 1:36 PM

Hi we are staying at Louis imperial beach in July, our first time in Cyprus and just wanted to ask what do people recommend doing and any tips to get the most out of our holiday ?

more
    • r.s.pratchett's Profile Photo

Spending Money

Paphos May 18, 2015 at 1:22 PM

Hi everyone, new here!

A group of us are visiting Paphos in June and are staying in a self catering villa. I was just wondering if anyone has been there recently and could help with costs etc. I'm just wondering what we can expect to pay for things such as meals out, costs of drinks whilst out and cost of wines/spirits etc in supermarkets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Becky

more