Ashland

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus to plays?

by chipsan Online Now Jun 14, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Can I use Ashland bus system to attend evening plays, and then return to motel?

more
    • CaliforniaTraveler10

by CaliforniaTraveler10 Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 8:06 PM

I am planning a trip from Roseville California to Ashland Oregon for the Shakespearean Festival in the fall and want to NOT drive I-5 again this year! I have been looking at the Amtrak train schedules since the Roseville train depot is not far from my residence, and cannot find a train that goes to Ashland. I keep getting directions to Klamath Falls and then a bus ride from there to Ashland. Is this the only connection to a train from Roseville to Ashland?

more
    • CaliforniaTraveler10

by CaliforniaTraveler10 Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 8:06 PM

I am planning a trip from Roseville California to Ashland Oregon for the Shakespearean Festival in the fall and want to NOT drive I-5 again this year! I have been looking at the Amtrak train schedules since the Roseville train depot is not far from my residence, and cannot find a train that goes to Ashland. I keep getting directions to Klamath Falls and then a bus ride from there to Ashland. Is this the only connection to a train from Roseville to Ashland?

4 Answers Yesterday
    • Bus to plays?

by chipsan Online Now Jun 14, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Can I use Ashland bus system to attend evening plays, and then return to motel?

2 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 10:35 PM
    • hotcoaldance's Profile Photo

looking for the right campground...

by hotcoaldance Online Now Aug 18, 2008 at 10:46 PM

HI!
      I was there in Ashland a while ago, and there was this campground so close to town, probably on the main road that leads to town. It had a pool, a sauna, a hot tub...and the place was sort of hippie, and quite mellow.
      If anyone can give me info (name, address,...) it would be great.
      Otherwise, I would accept gratefully some alternatives: I'll arrive to Ashland late at night on the 4th of September. I'd like a cheap place , but clean, safe, and with decent shower/bathrooms, etc.

thanks!

hotcoaldance

2 Answers Jul 23, 2009 at 10:15 PM
    • littlealiengurl's Profile Photo

Best cell phone coverage in the area.

by littlealiengurl Online Now Dec 3, 2006 at 10:41 PM

I'm moving to the Ashland/Medford area and was wondering if I could get some insight on which cell phone company has the best service/best coverage/etc etc. I don't plan on having a home phone so I need all the info I can get before I commit. Thanks!!

1 Answer Dec 18, 2006 at 7:16 AM
    • etfromnc's Profile Photo

Retracing Lewis & Clark

by etfromnc Online Now Apr 4, 2006 at 10:52 AM

I am going to be in LA the last week in April and have a week between that meeting and one in Omaha. As a history nut, I have been looking for a way to visit some of the key spots along the trail of exploration of Lewis & Clark. My initial thoughts are to fly to Portland on the 29th, take a bus (?) to Ashland, and then head east from there. Any suggestions for Oregon, Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas, etc. would be much appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 28, 2006 at 11:10 AM
    • What's the winter like in Ashland?

by faih Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 7:16 PM

I've read that Ashland does get some snow. Where I grew up, snow tended to stay on the ground all winter because it usually didn't get warm enough to melt. I'm assuming that when it snows in Ashland, it usually melts away pretty quickly?

2 Answers Jul 10, 2007 at 5:54 PM