Ashgabat Travel Answers

change location

visit visa

by jvcplus Online Now Aug 17, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I am a Canadian born Citizen and my wife currently lives in Ashgabot with our daughter.
We were married 3 years ago in Moscow.
I am still waiting for her and our daughters residency visa for Canada.
Should be ready any week now.
Do I require a visit visa to go to Ashgabot.
I would like to travel there to visit her and meet her family.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • leics's Profile Photo

    Re: visit visa

    by leics Online Now Aug 17, 2010 at 9:25 AM

    It seems probable, but you always need to contact the relevant authorities about visas.

    Unfortunately, there is no Turkmenistan Embassy in Canada if you are living there). You will, I think, have to deal with the embassy in the US. Here's the website, with info about visa regulations and contact details:

    Otherwise, here is the list of Turkmenistan embassies and consulates in other countries:

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Ashgabat