Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Kent - Art/Pottery day course

by Adam_uk Online Now Jul 8, 2015 at 3:32 AM

Hi,

I'm soon going to Kent (near Ashford) and was wondering if anyone knows of any painting/art/pottery days within around an hour drive of Ashford? I've found several places for doing long-term courses or paint a plate/pot sort of thing, but wondering if there are any places which offer a one day painting/pottery class? I'm going next week, so probably am too late :-) Don't worry about searching for me, but if you do know somewhere or someone who offers a day workshop/experience, let me know :-)

Adam

more
    • Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Kent - Art/Pottery day course

by Adam_uk Online Now Jul 8, 2015 at 3:32 AM

Hi,

I'm soon going to Kent (near Ashford) and was wondering if anyone knows of any painting/art/pottery days within around an hour drive of Ashford? I've found several places for doing long-term courses or paint a plate/pot sort of thing, but wondering if there are any places which offer a one day painting/pottery class? I'm going next week, so probably am too late :-) Don't worry about searching for me, but if you do know somewhere or someone who offers a day workshop/experience, let me know :-)

Adam

• lou31's Profile Photo

Information about Ashford

by lou31 Online Now Aug 15, 2004 at 4:03 AM

I am planning a trip to the uk [ from Australia ] next year. Have chosen Ashford as one of my destinations. Has anyone any info about this town. Good pubs and places to eat, things to do and see etc. Are there any locals out there who would like a drink with a lonely traveller. All help will be great and thanks in advance. Cheers Louise

4 Answers Aug 16, 2004 at 8:05 AM