Ascoli Piceno

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi tours to Conero Coast

Ancona Apr 18, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Are there taxi tours to the Conero coast including Sirolo and Numana? If so, what is the approximate cost?

more
    • Transport to and from Urbino

Urbino Apr 12, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Hi, I am due to go on my year abroad for uni, and I would like to go to Urbino but I can't find any other way of getting to and from the airport (preferably Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport). Do you know of another way of getting there?

Thanks
      Kitty

more
    • Baiocchi genealogy

by Marianne316 Online Now Jan 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM

My great-grandfather Emidio Baiocchi was from Ascoli Piceno. I have done much research but have not come up with much genealogical information. I do not have much to go on...is there a local municipality that would assist with such research via internet? Is there a local cemetery/church that I might be able to research?
      Thanks! ~ Marianne

4 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 8:29 AM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Getting to and from Ascoli Piceno by bus or train

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Jul 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I will be in Urbino in November and wish to travel to Ascoli Piceno by bus or train. After departing Ascoli Piceno, I'd like to continue on to Rome, also by public transportation. Could someone please advise me how to do this? I found this website www.startspa.it but I'm afraid my Italian is poor and I can't understand it. I also would like to know if buses/trains run on the weekend.

Thank you.

6 Answers Jul 16, 2012 at 2:50 AM
    • travel

by joaniegurl Online Now May 7, 2009 at 10:01 AM

what is the closest hotel.rental/ airport to ascoli piceno? pls tell me all the info you can and a cheap hotel to stay at would be great..........thanks

1 Answer May 7, 2009 at 10:46 AM
    • Houses, Large Apartment or Villas

by dderanian Online Now May 22, 2005 at 6:22 PM

Hello Everyone- I'm writing to find out if anyone might have any information about accomodations like a house, large apartment or villa my family of about 7 people could rent for a week or so this August or September (2005) in the Ascoli Piceno area? If so, we'd love to hear about it.
      Thanks.
      -David

2 Answers Jun 9, 2005 at 1:56 PM
    • Sporting Events around town

by hull32 Online Now Nov 1, 2004 at 1:23 AM

Are there any basketball teams located in town? Can you tell me anything about them?

1 Answer Nov 12, 2004 at 2:43 AM
    • Castel di Lama

by DawnMarie1 Online Now Sep 19, 2004 at 8:00 PM

Does anyone know anything about Castel diLama? It is my grandfather's birthplace. My cousins and I will be visiting there for just one day.

3 Answers Sep 22, 2004 at 5:12 PM