Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shelnlin's Profile Photo

English Language teaching

Jeju (city) Jan 13, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Hi All
      I am interested in teaching in South Korea this year and have expressed interest in a job on Jeju Island as an English Language teacher. I have submitted a partial application with the JejuESL http://www.jejuesl.com/ schools and are wondering if there are any other VT'ers who live on the Island or have worked for this company. I just need to wait for my degree to be sent to me and get a new passport etc.. updated. If anyone has any tips or information about this, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes from New Zealand
      Shell

more
    • rakmedeiros's Profile Photo

G Stay Residence

Seoul Jan 10, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Does anyone know the website for the G Stay Residence hotel, near Camp Kim? I find the hotel on maps, trip advisor & hotels.com but cannot find the actual hotel website, despite searching on google etc. On the Korea tourist sites, several hotel finding websites are listed but I can only pull the hotel up on 1 of the sites but that says the hotel is not available for my dates (April 12-17, 2015). The Korea tourist site lists Agoda.com, Koreahotel.com, hotelpass.com, hotelscombined.com, worldhotel.co.kr, & pacakagekorea.com.
      Thank you

more
    • 3 seasons in Korea!

Seoul Jan 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM

I'm going to Korea during Winter, staying through Spring and returning in Summer. Any advice on how to pack for the 3 seasons?

more
    • Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

South Korea Jan 7, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

more