As Suwayda' Travel Answers

change location

Jabal Druze anyone ?

by xthomasx Online Now Aug 18, 2003 at 11:55 PM

Hi all, I am planning to go to the Middle East again next spring in search of some rare plants. For this purpose I will need to go, among other destinations, to Jabal Druze mountains off the beaten track. I am desparately looking for maps, infos about acommodation, guides, regulations etc pp. Did someone go to that region recently? I guess Bosra and Suwaida are good starting points but I think I'll need to stay up in the mountains for a few days... Any input will be highly appreciated. Thomas.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • albateh's Profile Photo

Re: Jabal Druze anyone ?

by albateh Online Now Aug 19, 2003 at 12:57 AM

hi, ask my friend Haiyan (dionysias) he is living there and know everything about As'suwaidaa, maps plants, soil, everything and have a good time Rami

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • dionysias's Profile Photo

by dionysias Online Now Aug 19, 2003 at 1:12 PM

Hello . I'm a local person from Jebel Druze living in the centre ( Suwaidaa ) , and having a summerhouse up in the mountains .. I'm willing to help you with what you want . please write me e-mail.

• dionysias's Profile Photo

by dionysias Online Now Aug 19, 2003 at 1:17 PM

Hello ! I'm a local person from Jebel Druze , living in the province centre ( Suwaida ) and I have a summerhouse in the mountains . I'm willing to help you , pls write me an e-mail .

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near As Suwayda'