change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• briantravelman's Profile Photo

Transportation To Bon Bini Festival?

Aruba Mar 23, 2014 at 12:39 PM

What would be the best way to get to the Bon Bini Festival at Fort Zoutman?
      We would leave during the day, so taking a bus wouldn't be a problem, but the festival ends at 9 PM. How will we get back? How much would taxi cost? We are staying in Noord.

more

Do taxis in Aruba charge per person?

Aruba Mar 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I read taxis on some Caribbean islands charge per person. Is Aruba the same?
      How much would taxi cost from Airport to Noord?

more

Why don't they want their own money?

Aruba Apr 13, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I have never seen anything like this before. There were only a few local places that asked for florins, everyone else wanted American dollars. What the hell? Why do they even have their own currency?

We asked a few locals about this, but didn't get a clear answers.

more

Rental Company Screwed Us

Aruba Mar 22, 2014 at 6:43 PM

We're in a bit of a predicament.
      We booked a car online, but they told us you pay upon arrival. We called the company, and they told us we can only pay with a credit card, which we do not have.
      Than we checked another company, and they want a $600 deposit, which we also don't have. That is ridiculous! That is more than the cost of the rental.
      So now we are stuck without a car. We originally had it booked for the whole week, but we had no idea it would be such an expensive and complicated proccess. We only really need a car for Arikok, Hooiberg, and maybe Baby Beach. Everywhere else we can take the bus, or walk. So we're thinking about just renting one for a day.
      What are some good companies, where you can pay with a debit card, and you don't have to leave a deposit?
      Is there any place we can rent a car on site?

more

Near Aruba

• anyone out there been?

by loubylou24 Online Now Feb 16, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Considering Aruba for our Silver Wedding Anniversary. Anyone any thoughts on this place, good or bad!

13 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 10:14 PM
    • abellem's Profile Photo

Weather in Aruba in October?

by abellem Online Now Feb 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Hello,

My husband and I would like to go to Aruba in October to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. I would like to get an idea of what the weather is like during that time?

Thanks in advance!

5 Answers Mar 26, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    • fud1268

by fud1268 Online Now Sep 20, 2011 at 10:41 AM

We will be traveling to Aruba in December. Question , is it allright to wear jeans to resturants at night for men,and white pants for women?

2 Answers Sep 20, 2011 at 3:51 PM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

What is there to do in Aruba besides just enjoying the beach and food at the resort?

by travelnut71 Online Now Jul 28, 2010 at 5:54 AM

Is there anything unique Aruba offers? If so how do we get there and the cost. Thanks

3 Answers Jul 28, 2010 at 11:21 PM
    • Aruba to Venezuela

by pamsuzanne Online Now May 17, 2010 at 1:13 PM

I am planning a trip to Aruba in September and would like to visit Venezuela for a day, how do I go about that (ie. plane, boat, ferry) and is it safe? Also, some places of interest in Venezuela. Thank you for any info.

4 Answers Jun 23, 2011 at 1:39 PM
    • Inclusive hotel

by mjtorrence Online Now Feb 23, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Any suggestions on a "all inclusive hotels", my adult daughter and I are going in July? How about the Renaissance? Need suggestions, pros and cons PLEASE.

2 Answers Feb 23, 2010 at 9:57 PM
    • RIU OR OCCIDENTAL ?

by animojo Online Now Jul 31, 2008 at 3:44 PM

Which hotel has better:
      food, entertainment / nightlife, beach, rooms?

josie

• From Venezuela to Aruba

by Franciscoalliende Online Now May 5, 2008 at 10:10 PM

I would like to travel from Venezuela to Aruba. ¿Is there a ferry or other type of cheap transportation? We are a family group of 5.
      I`ve heard others making this trip, have anyone some experince in this crossing. ¿?
      Any Help would be fine.........
      Thanks

• amapola66's Profile Photo

2005 - Aruba Eagle Beach Area Restaraunt Tips?

by amapola66 Online Now Mar 10, 2005 at 2:38 AM

Hello,

We're off to Aruna 19th March.
      As we are only there 5 days, it'd be cool to get some recent restaurant tips from the Eagle Beach side.

Anyone been there this year?

Any tips would be most appreciated :-)

Cheers

2 Answers Aug 31, 2007 at 4:55 PM
    • Ferry service from Aruba to Venezuela

by evanovich Online Now Feb 8, 2005 at 2:41 PM

My husband and I are planning to visit Aruba in May. We'd like to visit Venezuela for one day. Is there ferry service from Aruba to Venezuela or can we only get there by air?

6 Answers Apr 18, 2005 at 1:10 PM
    • Ferry from Venezuela to Aruba

by j_altuza Online Now Feb 8, 2005 at 1:22 PM

I´m planning to travel to Aruba from Venezuela driving, I´ve heard about a ferry service from Venezuela to Aruba, think departures from Punto Fijo or Vela de Coro (Falcon state). I would like to get info about fares, schedules, maybe a web site about it. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 9, 2005 at 8:35 AM
    • All Inclusive or Not

by Meaziah Online Now May 29, 2004 at 3:37 PM

Hey all, Just looking at honeymooning in Aruba. Obviously its quite and expensive place and we are trying to decide wether or not to go the all inclusive route. Has anyone done an arubian all inclusive package? If so, where and did you feel it was worth the extra cash? Thanks a bunch, Dale

3 Answers Apr 16, 2006 at 8:47 PM
    • Aruba excursion to Venezuela

by Xavierrns Online Now Apr 15, 2004 at 1:43 PM

Can i take the ferry from Aruba into Venezuela for a one day or half-day trip? Would love to visit Venezuela while on vacation in Aruba...Would I need a passport to enter Venezuela? any details greatly appreciated! Also would like to hear from those who have been to Aruba...any suggestions on things to do, places there to visit, etc...Thanks!! Steve in Kentucky

5 Answers Jan 20, 2005 at 3:38 AM