change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• live music in los christianos

Los Cristianos Jul 20, 2014 at 8:32 AM

hey,

does anyone have any suggestions for good live music places in los christianos?

especially local canarian folk music but other good music tips of rock, folk, blues music are nice too, just as long it's not house/dance music.

more
    • managing the Masca Trek

Masca Jun 30, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hello,
      I am planning to arrive on August with my family - 4 people
      Where should I park my hire car ? I need some information about the taxi and the boat I need to the starting point and back to my car.
      Is is possible to arrive with my car to the starting point of the trek? if yes - how do I come back to my car after the trek?
      Should I buy tickets or book the taxi/ boat in advance?

Thank you

more
    • femstarade's Profile Photo

Night life

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Jul 11, 2014 at 11:22 AM

If you have two months vacation in Las Palmas ,Spain what are the best places to go for night life especially weekends ,pls ?

more
    • Accomadation

Teguise Jun 26, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Hi
      Can you advise on good Accomadation self catering for a solo traveller in Coats Teguise. I am looking for a nice relaxing time.

more
    • the temperature in the night now Januare 2014 in Barcelona and Lanzarotte ? I

by MonikaGold Online Now Jan 30, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Hallo, how is in the temperature in the night now Januare 2014 in Barcelona and Lanzarotte ? Is it could in the night in the apartment ? Cann I take my little heating to the board of Ryanare ?

Thanks

Monika

2 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 5:08 AM
    • ARRECIFE FOR ONE DAY; HOW CAN I GET AROUND

by rmnaft Online Now Nov 5, 2007 at 2:11 PM

Hello! I will be in Arrecife for one day on November 26th from a cruise and wanted to be able to go to Timanfaya National Park and possibly some of the other sites on the island (caves, cactus garden..etc..), time permitting, but am unsure how to navigate/get around the island. Should I try to rent a car for the day, taxis, or are there buses that would take me to the park and other sites. Are there any car rentals near the port? What is the best way to get around the island.

THANKS

2 Answers Nov 13, 2007 at 1:53 PM
    • sparkieplug24's Profile Photo

What to do in a day

by sparkieplug24 Online Now Nov 7, 2006 at 3:55 PM

We will be going here in April 2007 and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what to visit. We are coming by cruise ship and as we have a child with us I am reluctantly thinking we may spend a short part (very short as I dont like it) of the day at the beach. Is it possible to walk to here from the cruise terminal? Any suggestions of any other must see things greatly appreciated.

Donna

1 Answer Nov 8, 2006 at 12:19 AM