Arras

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shopping and eating out on Sunday/Bank Holiday

by LadyCJ42 Online Now Apr 29, 2014 at 12:01 AM

I am in Arras on 4 & 5 May.will I be able to shop/buy food or go to a restaurant on these two days?

7 Answers Apr 30, 2014 at 7:17 AM
    • Restaurant

by CSimkins Online Now Apr 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Where is open and a good place to eat in Arras on a Sunday evening?

4 Answers Apr 22, 2014 at 10:27 AM
    • China Shop

by Preparedtotravel Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 2:53 PM

There used to be an amazing china shop in Arras full of lots of different china. Does it still exist? If so what is it's name and where is it? Please!

Thank you.

David

2 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    • travel 2014

by Christinehow Online Now Nov 13, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Staying in arras and wish to visit varennes military cemetery, what transport would be best

4 Answers Nov 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM
    • Arras guided tours

by Titmus Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Are there any English speaking guided tours in Arras? I am also interested in visiting the Monchy British cemetry at Monchy-Le-Preux? Thank you.

3 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    • BarbaraJ20's Profile Photo

bus tour to Canadian National Vimy Ridge site from downtown arras?

by BarbaraJ20 Online Now Jul 19, 2013 at 6:57 AM

need to book a bus that take us from downtown arras to Canadian National Vimy Ridge Historical site

2 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    • Arras to Lille Airport shuttle

by hjr098 Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM

My party of 5 have to get from Arras to Lille Airport on a Thursday, mid morning,
      What is our best way to get there, and approximately how long will the trip take?
      We will have luggage.
      Thank you in advance.

3 Answers Mar 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    • CarolS56's Profile Photo

Arras

by CarolS56 Online Now Jan 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Please help!! I found out that there is a Sting Concert at La Citadelle, Arras on 6th July 2013. Which is the nearest airport to this place? Are there any hotels nearby? Thank you!

7 Answers Jan 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    • Arras to caberet-Rouge Cemetery

by BrissyCaz Online Now Jan 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM

A small group of will be travelling from Paris to Arras by train in May for the day to visit my Great Grandfathers war grave but how would I get to the Caberet-Rouge British Cemetery,Souchez from the railway at Arras??
      How much do the local taxis charge .... Will they wait for us?? Are there mini busses available?
      Which day would be better to plan this visit .... Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
      Are there any other sites to see while we are there?

3 Answers Jan 21, 2012 at 2:07 PM
    • amiya's Profile Photo

Lille to Arras

by amiya Online Now May 30, 2011 at 4:35 AM

Hi. I will be Lille next week. I have come across the underground historical site in Arras. Can somebody help me on how to get there from Lille. How long would it take to go there? Can I just come there and go in? or do i need to prebook before coming there. Thanks.

3 Answers May 30, 2011 at 3:25 PM
    • Parking near Arras Station

by Robwend Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I will be travelling to Arras in October to catch a train to Paris. I will be arriving early afternoon and returning from Paris around midnight. Is there anywhere I can park near the station for this period.

1 Answer Aug 3, 2010 at 1:03 AM
    • Help with transport to and around Arras to see family WWI graves

by TennGerry Online Now Feb 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Last item on husband's short 'bucket list" is to visit the graves of 2 young uncles, 15 and 17, who died while serving with the Canadian Expeditionary Forces during WWI. Although the location of the graves is known, I don't believe any family has ever been there.

May 2010 will be our first trip ever to France and need some help with transport. From the UK four of us will travel to Calais by ferry unless taking Eurostar to Lille would be a better choice. Is there any way to arrange train and bus transport from Calais to rural Arras, Ficheux and Sains-en Gohelle over 3-4 days? If that isn't possible any suggestions on car rental, places to stay, eat and ideas on making our way to the gravesites. We will have a GPS with Europe maps with us. BUT what is the driving like in France?
      Thank you, stalwart, knowledgeable souls of VT

8 Answers Apr 7, 2010 at 2:16 PM
    • Travel to Vimy Ridge

by rogtaylor42 Online Now Jun 25, 2008 at 4:37 AM

We are planning to visit Arras next spring and would like to see Vimy Ridge. How do we get there from Arras?

1 Answer Jun 25, 2008 at 7:45 AM
    • bus timetables

by albacore Online Now Apr 7, 2008 at 9:39 AM

I shall be staying Arras from 2nd to 5th May and am looking for bus timetables for the following journeys:-

Arras - Peronne
      Peronne - Albert
      Arras - Albert

Timetables in both directions would be appreciated.

• soodyer's Profile Photo

Arras New Year

by soodyer Online Now Dec 13, 2004 at 3:21 PM

I've looked around the net and can find info for the Christmas markets but is there likely to be any kind of celebration/ceremony at midnight on New Years eve? Are the cafe's likely to stay open to see in the New Year? I have spent New Year in Boulogne where some places stayed open and it was fairly low key. That will do as long as not everywhere closes!! Thanks for any advice.

1 Answer Dec 5, 2005 at 4:24 AM
    • Looking for a small hotel or Inn

by TheRobins Online Now Jul 14, 2003 at 11:38 AM

Will be in Arras area soon and would like to stay in a nice small hotel or inn in the area around Arras. Will be moving on to Amiens then and would like similar in that area.

1 Answer Jul 14, 2003 at 12:40 PM