Arras Travel Answers

change location

Arras to Lille Airport shuttle

by hjr098 Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 4:51 PM

My party of 5 have to get from Arras to Lille Airport on a Thursday, mid morning,
What is our best way to get there, and approximately how long will the trip take?
We will have luggage.
Thank you in advance.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: Arras to Lille Airport shuttle

by leics Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 12:42 AM

You could take the train from Arras to Lille...journey time on the direct regional train to Lille Flandres is from 39 minutes, one-way fare from 10.90 euro. Times, details and fares:

http://www.voyages-sncf.com/

There is an airport shuttle bus from near Lille Flandres station:

lille.aeroport.fr/gb/acces/n...

I'm not sure how much a taxi would cost ...perhaps you could contact your hotel (if you are staying in a hotel!) and ask them what is available? Distance is around 40km. A taxi (or taxis, as there are 5 of you with bags) won't be the cheapest option but they will be the least hassle.

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 9:59 AM

you can go by train from arras to Lille, and form pl de l'europe take the bus to the airport. When in the area I use the car, as have family outside lille. But public transport is very easy,and you got the site of train and airport from leics above to tell you time and rates.
    Cheers

Be the first to rate this answer!

• gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM

oh and both train station at lille and arras are in city center so easy connections once get tothem,no need for a taxi.
    cheers

1 member found this helpful

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines