Arona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus travel in Fuerteventura

Isla de Fuerteventura Aug 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM

In September we go to Caleta de Fuste for two weeks. I use the local bus when visiting the Canaries and find them comfortable, convenient and very reasonable - especially using a Bono card therefore I do not hire a car. So......
      1) Is there a Go Karting circuit on Fuerteventura, if so, where is it and how to get there?
      2) How long approximately does the bus take from Caleta de Fuste to Morro Jable and must I go first to Puerto del Rosario?
      3) Can I split the journey from Caleta de Fuste to Morro Jable by hopping off and on at Gran Tarajal, Jandia and finally Morro Jable? Is there time in one full day to visit each of them, including sight seeing, having coffee, lunch spread between them?
      Many thanks in advance and sorry for the multiple question.
      Alan Hayward, Newtownards, Northern Ireland.

more
    • michellerimington's Profile Photo

All inclusive hotels in costa teguise

Canary Islands Aug 10, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Hi planning a holiday with my husband and my 10 year old and 8 year old , can any of you recommend a good central in all inclusive hotel in the resort please? Thanks michelle

more
    • deemoss's Profile Photo

Any Hostal or Rooms in San Andres? beside Las Teresitas beach?

Isla de Tenerife Jul 29, 2014 at 4:15 AM

hola

Hi all, I am looking for either a room in house or hostal to stay beside this beach but cant find any, suggestions or help would be great

Many thanks

more
    • The best place to buy luggage ?

Canary Islands Aug 8, 2014 at 1:58 PM

The best place to buy luggage in Lanzarote

more
    • buying cigarettes

Isla de Lanzarote Aug 1, 2014 at 3:51 AM

i will be staying in the Los Fariones Hotel puerto Del Carmen.Where is the nearest cheapest tabacco shop to me?

more
    • price of cigarette

Isla de Fuerteventura Aug 20, 2014 at 5:15 AM

what is the price of cigarettes

more
    • car rental

Los Cristianos Aug 13, 2014 at 6:35 AM

how long does it take to drive form los cristianos to the cable car for mount teide?

more
    • xRacxelx's Profile Photo

lanzarote nightlife

Isla de Lanzarote Jul 28, 2014 at 11:40 AM

I was thinking of coming to lanzarote for my 21st birthday, just wondering if there are any clubs open at that time and which are the best ones?
      Any help is appreciated

more
    • Bungalows Castillo Beach Park

Isla de Fuerteventura Aug 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Can anyone please help. I booked a holiday with JT holiday group, and afterwards when I got my paperwork had a few concerns. My friend and I paid extra for a bungalow beside the pool as I have walking difficulties, then when we got our paperwork and googled the address it is a 20 min walk from the Virgen de la caradid le cobre to the centre. However we will hire a car for most of our holiday now, but our customer service reps do not understand English, verbal or written. Aparently there are 5-6 resorts under the Castillo Beach Park name. Can anyone tell me if the accommodation at virgin de la caradid le cobre is apartments or bungalows and how can I guarantee I get a bungalow beside the beach, perhaps an email address for the complex.
      any help would be welcome, we come 28 Nov
      Janette

more
    • michellerimington's Profile Photo

Costa teguise weather in cotober

Isla de Lanzarote Aug 7, 2014 at 1:01 PM

HI planning on a holiday to CT in october, what are the temps like?
      Also i have heard it is very windy in the resort, is this correct and is it a constant wind?

more