Travel Answers
Arona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Corso Cobianchi No 10 Intra (prov di Novara)

Intra Mar 26, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I would like to know if this address still exists and if so what is it (residential or commercial etc.) as I am planning on visiting there in 2015 as part of my genealogy research. My father lived there for a number of years around 1948 (off the top of my head) before he came to Australia and the family were Righetti. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Corso Cobianchi No 10 Intra Italy

Intra Mar 27, 2014 at 12:10 AM

I would like to know if this address still exists and if so what is it (residential or commercial etc.) as I am planning on visiting there in 2015 as part of my genealogy research. My father lived there for a number of years around 1948 (off the top of my head) before he came to Australia and the family were Righetti. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Arona to Stresa

by AdrianElLSol Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 6:56 AM

How can one get to Stresa from Arona at night time ??

2 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 7:44 AM
    • jmsgirl's Profile Photo

Visiting Arona, but can't find much information.

by jmsgirl Online Now May 25, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Hello! My fiance and I are spending one night and day in Arona, Italy. I cannot find much information about the city on the Internet or on Virtual Tourist. Does anyone have any suggestions for sightseeing or things to do in Arona?

2 Answers May 25, 2010 at 3:19 PM
    • jmsgirl's Profile Photo

Any Cheese tours or Cheese tasting shops in Arona area?

by jmsgirl Online Now May 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM

My fiance LOVES CHEESE!!! We are going to Arona for one day on our honeymoon and I would really like to surprise him by taking him on a cheese tasting tour or to a restaurant/store that allows cheese tasting.

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you!!

1 Answer May 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    • chicomom's Profile Photo

Arona to Malpensa

by chicomom Online Now Jan 9, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Is it possible to take public transport from Arona to Malpensa? Or can I rent a car in Arona and leave it at the Airport? Trying to find a way to spent our last night ( my birthday) in Italy before flying back to US somewhere besides Milan.

3 Answers Jan 10, 2010 at 9:30 PM
    • caljames's Profile Photo

Nice *** hotel in Arona

by caljames Online Now Feb 9, 2006 at 11:32 AM

I'd like to stay in Arona for a few nights in May, before my flight back to the US. I really can't find many reviews relating to three star (or better) hotels around Arona. I know I can find more in Stresa, but that might be too far from Malpensa for an early Sunday morning departure. I'd like to be within 30 minutes drive of the airport.

Any suggestions?

2 Answers Jun 22, 2008 at 5:15 AM
    • Bashir-1's Profile Photo

Milano to Arona : time + how

by Bashir-1 Online Now Jul 8, 2005 at 10:50 PM

I would like to know how can I go from Milano to Arona? How long does it take?

1 Answer Jul 9, 2005 at 1:48 AM