Arnhem Travel Answers

change location

Directions Please

by tonnete Online Now Jun 11, 2006 at 11:33 PM

I am coming from Milan and I amseeing somebody on the 7th of July at St. Antonius in Arnhem. I am asking for directions for the airport to arnhem to St. Antonius.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: Directions Please

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 9:34 AM

Are you arriving at Schiphol Airport Amsterdam?

If so, just take the Intercity train to Arnhem (change trains at Utrecht).
    Travel time 45 minutes; more info at http://www.ns.nl.

I'm not sure what you mean with St. Antonius (do you have any street address?).
    This map may help:

viamichelin.com/viamichelin/...

You can take public transport or taxi from the Arnhem train station.

PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo

RE: Directions Please

by Pavlik_NL Online Now Jun 16, 2006 at 3:35 PM

Ciao Tonette,

What airport are you actually arriving from, as there are as well connections between Milano and Düsseldorf, Rotterdam and Eindhoven. The routedescription of Jan Pieter takes you to Arnhem from Schiphol (Amsterdam International) Airport and indeed, the train connection is simple and adequat: first take train to Amsterdam Central from where direct trains to Arnhem leave every hour, added with trains that drive first to Utrecht, where you can change trains to Arnhem almost every ten minutes.

What do you mean with "Saint Antonius". Is it a street (there is a "Sint Antonie straat" in Arnhem), a church (none of that I know) or maybe even a person or club that you are meeting up with in Arnhem? Please, do give additional information and I might be able to help you more specifically.

Regards,

Paul

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines