Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anastasia_131's Profile Photo

To Iceland by camper

Iceland Mar 24, 2015 at 4:05 PM

Hi everyone!
      We, a company of 6 (maybe 5), are going to explore to Iceland for 2 weeks in June. We will rent a motorhome or a camper. I've already been to Iceland, however it is my first experience with campers. So,
      1) What is a difference between a camper and a motorhome (except that a motorhome is a big camper), what is better for not too whimsical travelers?
      2) Which company to choose? This one - Campervan Iceland (www.campervaniceland.com) - attracted us with prices and very helpful attitude, however I didn't manage to find any reviews about it.
      3) All kind of tips appreciated!
      Thank you =)

more
    • Reykjavik hotels?

Iceland Mar 28, 2015 at 11:53 AM

I would appreciate a recommendation for nice, reasonably priced hotels in Reykjavik city-center for a middle-aged couple arriving in July 2015. thanks for your assistance. mark

more
    • Alternatizm's Profile Photo

Blönduós or Varmahlíd for 1 night stay in Sep

North Iceland Mar 9, 2015 at 8:00 PM

Hi!,

I have the Iceland trip (for 14 nights which will be around the island) in early of Sep. I'm thinking for staying 1 night at Blönduós or Varmahlíd. I'll be coming from Akureyri and will go to Westfjords. The two small villages are on the way.

Understand that they are difference; one is on the hill and another next to the coast. Which one would you recommend to stay? I look for the scenic view.

PS. Prior to this, I will have experience on staying in villages located next to a coast at Vik, Hofn, Seyðisfjörður.

more
    • SujataM's Profile Photo

public buses outside reykjavik

Iceland Mar 26, 2015 at 3:52 PM

hello everyone. me and my friends group will visit iceland on this may. but since no one in the group knows how to drive we have to depend mainly on public transport. what about visiting the main tourist spots outside reykjavik? is public buses available outside reykjavik?

more
    • Alternatizm's Profile Photo

Stay Neskaupstadur Or Seydisfjordur?

East Iceland Mar 4, 2015 at 6:31 AM

I planed a trip of Iceland in this Sep (4-18) by driving a small car (not 4WD).

My question is I'll be driving from Höfn to Seydisfjordur (inspired by Walter Mitty). Originally I planed to overnight at Seydisfjordur, however later by seeing Dr Watson'sTravel Trip map, it pointed out Neskaupstadur. So is it better to stay at Neskaupstadur?

more