Arlington Travel Answers

change location

Safe neighborhood in & around Arlington, Texas

by Benhur101 Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Spotcrime website lists lots of crime in Arlington ranging from theft, assault, burglary, armed robbery etc.. Just on 28th Feb2013 there has been about 30 such crimes. Which place will be good to live? Should I look for rentals outside of Arlington? I am moving to Arlington and I need a safe place to live with my family, good school for kids, good neighborhood, good shops etc. without worrying for crime. Please suggest.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • goodfish's Profile Photo

Re: Safe neighborhood in & around Arlington, Texas

by goodfish Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Hi and welcome to Virtual Tourist.

Our forums are primarily for questions concerning travel versus relocation: the two are very different things. I might suggest posting your question on the city-data.com forum (no fee to join) for Fort Wort,Texas for the best input on moving to a new city/neighborhood.

city-data.com/forum/fort-wor...

I have an aunt who lives in Arlington and whom I was just down to visit a couple months ago. While people are careful to keep house doors locked, garage doors closed and don't walk about much after dark, the precautions they take are pretty similar to any big city.

3 members found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • by Benhur101 Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Hi! Thanks for your reply and information. I will check in the web-site you suggested.

Be the first to rate this answer!

• goodfish's Profile Photo

Re: Safe neighborhood in & around Arlington, Texas

by goodfish Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 3:19 AM

You're very welcome! Good luck with your move, and do come back and see us with reports/questions about your next adventure? :O)

• Re: Safe neighborhood in & around Arlington, Texas

by Benhur101 Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Thanks for everything.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines