Arles-sur-Tech

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• access in the evening

Carcassonne Apr 24, 2015 at 2:08 PM

If staying outside the walls can we access the cite inside the walls in the evenings?

more
    • Bus/Train Schedule

Perpignan Apr 17, 2015 at 10:29 AM

How late do buses or trains run in France? Let's say I was trying to get from center of Perpignan city to Le Barcares, which is closer to the coast but I am going to an event that won't be over till 2am and afraid I won't have any way of getting back to Perpignan.

more
    • Travel from Perpignan Airport

Perpignan Apr 30, 2015 at 10:28 AM

Hi

We are a family of 4 (2 small children) looking to get from Perpignan Airport to Argelès-sur-Mer / Argelès Plage.

Can any advise of our transport options (Bus / Train / taxi) and a rough idea of price?

Thanks

C-:

more
    • Tough time finding accomodation for a short stay in August

Le Cap d'Agde Apr 11, 2015 at 6:43 AM

Hi,

I am having a tough time finding a place to stay within village for short stay during August. We are a couple from Asia and visiting France for first time. We would like to stay in Cap d'agde for 2-3 nights in a couples-only accommodation.

It seems like only options are hotels Jardin Eden and Babylone. First of all they seem very expensive. Secondly, the agency AGN handling their bookings is notoriously slow in replying to emails (no option to book online).

Can you please advise if there are other options available for short stay in Cap d'agde in August?

more
    • mrlane's Profile Photo

Is there any Free two bedroom apartment

Le Cap d'Agde Apr 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM

I have rented and pay for a two bedroom apartment
      but can not find a female or couple nudist to enjoy
      the naked city the only cost would be to get here
      and go home. plus your own meals no charge for a bedroom
      please contact me ASAP DOUG

more