Arizona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tucson to Utah by travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM

How are highway 17 and 89 for pulling a travel trailer?

more

I want to pull my travel trailer from Tucson to Utah. Are the roads to mountainous for that?

more
    • travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM

I want to travel to Utah by 17 and 89. How are the roads

more
    • travel trailer

more
    • Where to eat on or by the River

Sedona Yesterday

Can you tell me where some Restaurants, large or small scale that you can eat by the water? Also maybe you might know where a good reasonable place to stay also.
      Thank you

more
    • I’m looking for a place to live

Tucson Apr 2, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I’m a French student in engineering and I’ve an internship in Tucson from 25th May 2015 to 3rd october .
      I’m looking for a place to live during this period. I don’t know Tucson and it’s a little bit hard for me to find something from France. Would you, please, help me?

I’m searching something clean, safety, nice and furnished (with a laundry unit or washer-machine is better). I want to find something near the university of Arizona because my job will be near it.
      I’m okay with sharing an apartment with other people and exchange about our different culture, but I prefer to have my own room.

If you have any information that could help me (place to avoid, nice housing,…) don’t hesitate!
      Thank you!

more
    • Addison833's Profile Photo

Day trips with a 3 1/2 year old

Tucson Apr 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Hello there! We are heading back to Tucson in mid-May and are looking for ideas for day trips with our 3.5 year old. On our last trip we went to the Desert Museum (we'll be going back!), Pima Airspace Museum, the zoo, San Javier del Back Mission and Mt. Lemmon. We're thinking of going to the Kartchner Caverns this time so am hoping to get your thoughts on that and also wondering if there's anything else we should check out in the area that we may have missed the last time?

Thanks!

more
    • LA to page arizona

Page Apr 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM

how can ı go to page arizona from los angeles?

more
    • Addison833's Profile Photo

Day trips with a 3 1/2 year old

Tucson Apr 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Hello there! We are heading back to Tucson in mid-May and are looking for ideas for day trips with our 3.5 year old. On our last trip we went to the Desert Museum (we'll be going back!), Pima Airspace Museum, the zoo, San Javier del Back Mission and Mt. Lemmon. We're thinking of going to the Kartchner Caverns this time so am hoping to get your thoughts on that and also wondering if there's anything else we should check out in the area that we may have missed the last time?

Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 2:27 PM
    • LA to page arizona

Page Apr 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM

how can ı go to page arizona from los angeles?

10 Answers Apr 6, 2015 at 12:11 PM
    • travel trailer

I want to travel to Utah by 17 and 89. How are the roads

1 Answer Apr 4, 2015 at 8:55 AM
    • travel trailer

1 Answer Apr 4, 2015 at 9:17 AM

I want to pull my travel trailer from Tucson to Utah. Are the roads to mountainous for that?

• I’m looking for a place to live

Tucson Apr 2, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I’m a French student in engineering and I’ve an internship in Tucson from 25th May 2015 to 3rd october .
      I’m looking for a place to live during this period. I don’t know Tucson and it’s a little bit hard for me to find something from France. Would you, please, help me?

I’m searching something clean, safety, nice and furnished (with a laundry unit or washer-machine is better). I want to find something near the university of Arizona because my job will be near it.
      I’m okay with sharing an apartment with other people and exchange about our different culture, but I prefer to have my own room.

If you have any information that could help me (place to avoid, nice housing,…) don’t hesitate!
      Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 3, 2015 at 3:54 PM
    • From Tucson to Mesa?

Tucson Mar 23, 2015 at 3:44 AM

My partner and I arrive Tucson by train eve Thursday 7th May and are staying the night. We need to get to Mesa the next morning to collect an RV. I can only find a shuttle bus to Phoenix and then on by taxi - any other info gratefully received and also where best to stay in Tucson near the Shuttle bus terminal.
      Thanks

8 Answers Mar 25, 2015 at 4:08 PM
    • transportation questions

Page Mar 17, 2015 at 9:59 PM

In July I going to be flying into page I was curious if there is public transportation (bus) that can take me from the airport to the Walmart? I had also had heard there is some kind of a shuttle service that will take you from I believe the airport to Wahweap Marina. can I receive some information on this. Also if you have some links to transportation that would be helpful. I wasn't interested in renting a car from Avis at the airport. I basically needed a one way trip to the marina.

1 Answer Mar 26, 2015 at 8:45 AM
    • any good meat markets around Mohave, County?

Kingman Mar 1, 2015 at 10:02 PM

looking for a good place to buy meat? Not Smiths or Walmart. I bought a roast a Smiths and it was 90% fat. its like where's the Beef?

1 Answer Mar 2, 2015 at 8:04 AM
    • driving from ohoenix with a trailer

Sedona Feb 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Want to know what the road's are like pulling a trailer from phoenix to sedona

6 Answers Feb 16, 2015 at 10:38 PM
    • overnight parking in Lukeville?

Lukeville Feb 15, 2015 at 6:26 PM

The ABC Gringo allows overnight parking, un patrolled unfenced and $10. per night? Would you do this with a new vehicle for a week? Hurry, I need to know tonight Sunday Feb 15, 2015. thanks for anyone's help!

• getting to sedona from prescott

Sedona Feb 5, 2015 at 4:00 PM

We're staying in Prescott and want to go wine tasting in Sedona. We do no want to drive, what other ways are there to get there?

2 Answers Feb 6, 2015 at 6:30 AM
    • What to see and do in 4 days

Phoenix Jan 25, 2015 at 1:59 PM

We (healthy active couple in their 50s) are planning our first visit to Phoenix Feb. 15-19.

What could we see and do to cover the most of the sights and sounds?  We have a wide range of interests (golf, pickleball, art, shopping, moderate to easy hiking, walking, crafts, markets, etc). We will have a rental car.  We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Old Town Scottsdale.  Checkout is on the 19th but our flight leaves at 8 pm so any ideas on what we could easily do that particular day before the car rental return @ 6 pm is appreciated too.  We are not into the social scene or fine dining.

6 Answers Feb 7, 2015 at 4:43 AM
    • From Tucson to North East

Tucson Jan 24, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Hi everybody, I need some advice! I'd like next summer to visit the States, especially go to Tucson and then travel up north, go to, let's say NYC. Now, I've heard of Megabus as one of the cheapest way to travel around (actually something cheap is what I'm really looking for). But, apparently, there's no megabus service in AZ. Do you know any other websites or alternative means of transport to get north east? As cheap as possible! Thanks in advance :)

12 Answers Jan 25, 2015 at 2:06 AM
    • Smooth Water Rafting - Closest pickup point from Trailer Village RV Campground

Grand Canyon Jan 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Coming from the UK, we will have no other transportation apart from the RV, which we do not want to take out of the Campground during our stay. Can anyone tell me who the CLOSEST outfitters are to Trailer Village (South Rim) that operate a 1 day smooth water rafting trip in July? Alternatively, are there any taxis that can pick us up at Trailer Village and drop us at the meeting point (wherever that will be!)? Any assistance greatly appreciated!

17 Answers Jan 13, 2015 at 1:20 PM
    • 1 way helicopter ride from the bottom of the canyon

Grand Canyon Dec 26, 2014 at 12:54 PM

i'm planning a Grand Canyon trip for my parents. They can handle the trail down to the bottom / colorado river via the Bright Angel trail, but likely not the hike back up the next day so I'm looking for an helicopter tour that starts at the bottom, tours and drops them on the rim. has anyone heard of that? A few searches dont show anything in that line only tours from/to upper rim. Any help welcome !

7 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 5:41 PM
    • April 2015

Grand Canyon National Park Dec 23, 2014 at 1:22 AM

I would appreciate some advice. In April we are doing an LA road trip and this will include a visit to Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Our plan is to drive to the GC from Vegas and stay one night before heading back to LA via Phoenix. Can you advice what is the best Rim for us to visit at the Canyon and will one night be enough time or should we allow 2 taking into account the drive from Vegas. Also can you recommend accommodation.

2 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • gogaPutnica's Profile Photo

Tucson by bike

Tucson Dec 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hi, I'm a single mom with 9y.o. son, we are from Europe. We'll be in Tucson for a week in April 2015. We'll have to connect Roadrunner hostel with: Hilton el con (Oro valley) - conference, and museums (desert, Pima air&space), and Flandrau observatory.
      As I prefer bike rental instead of car, my question is: are these routes feasible by bike? I like biking, I adore it. Thank you all in advance! Bye

5 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    • Christmas Dinner

Flagstaff Dec 15, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Where can we order a Christmas dinner for takeout while we are there at christmas?

13 Answers Dec 17, 2014 at 6:52 AM
    • wheretonext...'s Profile Photo

Pro Bowl Newbies

Phoenix Dec 11, 2014 at 2:39 PM

We will be coming to Phoenix for the Pro Bowl from Texas.
      Yes, we know it is in Glendale, however, having NEVER BEEN to any part of Arizona to vacation, I am needing to know:

What is the best area of Phoenix to stay in… Downtown Phoenix, or Midtown area or …
      We are looking to book hotels and would like to be able to do a bit of walking to dinner and such too!..
      2 couples, "young at heart"….

Thanks a bunch,
      whereonext…

7 Answers Dec 12, 2014 at 10:04 AM
    • things to do

Flagstaff Dec 8, 2014 at 11:48 AM

What is there to do in the winter? We'll be there christmas week.

5 Answers Dec 8, 2014 at 4:26 PM
    • Travel from Tucson to Yuma To SanDiego on I-10 & I-8

Tucson Dec 3, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Need to know what precaution to take while driving on this road for my trip to Yuma and San Diego? Any Cell Phone reception duting the trip? Any robberies? Never been to this part of the country. Any Gas Station?? What precaution to take while driving? Day trip or night recommended??

13 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 8:26 PM
    • DJStarr's Profile Photo

Best outline for a driving trip solo to the Navajo Nation area

Canyon de Chelly National Monument Oct 7, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Hi fellow travelers,

I've had recurring thoughts about the Canyon de Chelly, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon, Zion/Bryce NP areas and think a nice road trip is in my near future. I'm from Colorado and have traveled extensively in the west, but never really explored these regions. Would anyone please share ideas for incorporating these area/regions in a great 2-3 week road trip for the end of October-November timeframe? Links, websites, leads greatly appreciated.
      I have a tent (but camping solo as a woman?) but also can stay in cheap clean hotels/B&Bs/homestays, etc. I just want a meaningful (not totally touristy) experience. Are there gifts that I might bring to the Navajo Nation that are needed? Books, clothes, ideas?

I teach English and writing and do some artwork - so sharing my skills might be a good volunteer experience to offer the tribe, too. I've volunteered worldwide through HelpX.net and find that when I travel I enjoy most meeting locals, sharing my skills and talents, having a more intense and personal experience. I speak some Spanish, love taking great photos, enjoying regional cultural events/festivals and telling/hearing good stories.

I'd be driving from northern CA, have family in Las Vegas and Phoenix/Tucson but may not make it that far south.
      Thanks for any time, thought and effort offered by you, my fellow world travelers!

DJ

6 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 8:37 PM
    • Visit Grand Canyon in mid Nov

Grand Canyon Oct 3, 2014 at 4:52 AM

I am planning to drive with 3 friends to Grand Canyon from Las Vegas and stay 2 night there then dirve back to LA. Any advice and suggestion on hotel to stay and routes to follow will be most appreciated.

10 Answers Oct 13, 2014 at 12:25 PM
    • Peteward41's Profile Photo

Tour south ridge

Grand Canyon National Park Sep 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Can anyone suggest a good day tour of south ridge

thanks

6 Answers Sep 27, 2014 at 5:47 AM
    • curious just wondering

Sierra Vista Sep 22, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Is there anything fun to do at night in sierra vista

2 Answers Sep 23, 2014 at 11:23 AM
    • ronploeg4's Profile Photo

Must see in Souther Arizona

Arizona Sep 19, 2014 at 6:35 AM

Hello all,

We will travel from November 20th till November 30th to the southern part of Arizona. Anyone can tell what we need to see. We have been all above Phoenix. We hope to find more warmth in the south of Arizona. We like nature and the city as well.

Thanks in Advance,
      Ron Ploeg

7 Answers Nov 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM
    • Where to stay with no car

Phoenix Sep 13, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Hi, we're looking at resorts in Scottsdale in August for family of 2 seniors, 2 adults, 2 kids (11 & 8). We are visiting from the UK and not driving. We need nice pools/ something for the kids, with dining options nearby and shopping a quick cab ride away. We plan to take tours to Tombstone, Apache Trail, Grand Canyon. Is this possible or am I expecting too much ? We have previously done Orlando and Anaheim/LA without a car. Thank you in advance

3 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 10:15 PM
    • rabbels's Profile Photo

Itenerary Suggestions Phoenix to Yuma to San Diego

Arizona Aug 24, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Hi there :-)
      I am looking for some suggestions for an upcoming trip. My friend and I will meet in Phoenix on Sept 8, drive to Yuma and spend the night. We will be sailing during the day on the 9th-11th, docking at night on Shelter Island. The 12th we will start making our way back to Phoenix--my flight is on the 14th (like 6 or 7 pm).

I am interested in diner recommendations, can't miss things/places. quirky, random, off the beaten path suggestions of things to see or do in the evenings after sailing or the 12-13th and even part of the 14th (I have an early evening flight). In Az, the radius would be 50-mile radius of Yuma or an 1.5 hour radius of Phoenix. We are considering the Apache Tr scenic by-way to Roosevelt Lake, Castle Dunes, Territorial Prison, Mystery Castle Dome Mines, Jacumba Hot Springs. We have a National Parks Access pass.

Thank you!

4 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM