Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mule riding

Grand Canyon Apr 3, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Does the west rim offer mule rides?

more
    • finding rental

Bisbee Mar 25, 2014 at 10:50 AM

What is the best way to locate a rental in Bisbee. I would like to move there soon.

more
    • Sunrise Location along South Rim?

Grand Canyon National Park Apr 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM

I am planning to take my wife to the Grand Canyon for her birthday and want to be there for the sunrise in June. Will be driving most of the night and arriving to the Grand Canyon Village area sometime around 4am. From what I've read it seems you can enter the park at any time of day.

Wondering if there is a good place(s) we could drive our car to and park to see the sunrise (from the car); possible short walk ok too (as we'll be driving all night and probably not up for a major hike).

Thanks

more
    • Biosphere 2

Tucson Mar 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM

do you need reservations to visit Biosphere 2?

more
    • party advice

Scottsdale Mar 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Hey guys. Are there still pool parties in scottsdale during mid september? Also what hotel would be best for 4 single guys, thanks!

more
    • Areas in Phoenix for Young Single Professionals to live

Phoenix Apr 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM

My daughter is moving to Phoenix for a sales job - turf Phoenix and points North.
      Would appreciate any information on where best to live/rent/house share. She loves exercise and walkible areas.

more
    • WA state visitors- via Palm Springs drive to Prescott~

Prescott Apr 7, 2014 at 7:55 AM

My honey and I are planning a road trip after landing in Ontario Cali. First leg is from Palm Springs to Prescott. I'd like to know if there are any cool things for us to see/do either on the way, or IN prescott. We love retro type things, love walking (not up for a big hike this trip), eating and drinking, and taking pics. Once we get to Prescott, how long would you think we'd need to feel like we experienced it?
      THank you!!

more
    • One Day Itinerary to Grand Canyon- South Rim

Grand Canyon National Park Apr 5, 2014 at 9:23 AM

what's the best itinerary, traveling from Las Vegas hotel via car to Grand Canyon south rim. Planning to camp for only one night and would like to see hoover dam. Not sure if I should tour hoover dam prior to arriving GC. My main focus of the trip is viewing sunset and sunrise from viewpoints.

more
    • Dlee's Profile Photo

where to stay for two night

Grand Canyon Apr 7, 2014 at 8:51 PM

We are going on a road trip to GC tomorrow. My mom and dad just passed and we need some time away. Only 5 days apart. We need WiFi in room People need to get hold of us with information. We need clean room for sure.

more
    • Sunrise Location along South Rim?

Grand Canyon National Park Apr 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM

I am planning to take my wife to the Grand Canyon for her birthday and want to be there for the sunrise in June. Will be driving most of the night and arriving to the Grand Canyon Village area sometime around 4am. From what I've read it seems you can enter the park at any time of day.

Wondering if there is a good place(s) we could drive our car to and park to see the sunrise (from the car); possible short walk ok too (as we'll be driving all night and probably not up for a major hike).

Thanks

2 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 6:10 PM
    • Dlee's Profile Photo

where to stay for two night

Grand Canyon Apr 7, 2014 at 8:51 PM

We are going on a road trip to GC tomorrow. My mom and dad just passed and we need some time away. Only 5 days apart. We need WiFi in room People need to get hold of us with information. We need clean room for sure.

11 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 4:35 AM
    • Areas in Phoenix for Young Single Professionals to live

Phoenix Apr 7, 2014 at 8:14 PM

My daughter is moving to Phoenix for a sales job - turf Phoenix and points North.
      Would appreciate any information on where best to live/rent/house share. She loves exercise and walkible areas.

5 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 4:49 PM
    • WA state visitors- via Palm Springs drive to Prescott~

Prescott Apr 7, 2014 at 7:55 AM

My honey and I are planning a road trip after landing in Ontario Cali. First leg is from Palm Springs to Prescott. I'd like to know if there are any cool things for us to see/do either on the way, or IN prescott. We love retro type things, love walking (not up for a big hike this trip), eating and drinking, and taking pics. Once we get to Prescott, how long would you think we'd need to feel like we experienced it?
      THank you!!

5 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 1:07 PM
    • One Day Itinerary to Grand Canyon- South Rim

Grand Canyon National Park Apr 5, 2014 at 9:23 AM

what's the best itinerary, traveling from Las Vegas hotel via car to Grand Canyon south rim. Planning to camp for only one night and would like to see hoover dam. Not sure if I should tour hoover dam prior to arriving GC. My main focus of the trip is viewing sunset and sunrise from viewpoints.

5 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 2:50 PM
    • Mule riding

Grand Canyon Apr 3, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Does the west rim offer mule rides?

1 Answer Apr 4, 2014 at 3:19 AM
    • Biosphere 2

Tucson Mar 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM

do you need reservations to visit Biosphere 2?

2 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 6:09 AM
    • party advice

Scottsdale Mar 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Hey guys. Are there still pool parties in scottsdale during mid september? Also what hotel would be best for 4 single guys, thanks!

3 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 8:11 AM
    • finding rental

Bisbee Mar 25, 2014 at 10:50 AM

What is the best way to locate a rental in Bisbee. I would like to move there soon.

1 Answer Mar 25, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    • Hello there how are you today

Prescott Mar 11, 2014 at 10:51 PM

how can i get some brochures mailed to me. i would like to be able to see them before i go to arizona. so i can make a plan for all the different places i would like to see. i usually travel by car and get my information at a rest areas visitors center.

3 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM
    • Can I enter the park at night?

Grand Canyon National Park Feb 27, 2014 at 9:41 PM

All the hotels inside grand caynon are fully booked, so I am going to stay in one of the hotels near the south entrance e.g. grand canyon resort. I am wondering whether I could enter the park again at night, once I head back to the hotel after sunset?

2 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 9:13 AM
    • DeniseP10's Profile Photo

help me I'm need to travel

Tucson Feb 19, 2014 at 4:40 PM

How can I get from mesa az to Winslow AZ asap. Shuttle? Greg hound only goes to flagstaff or Holbrook.

4 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 7:43 AM
    • DeniseP10's Profile Photo

help me I'm need to travel

Tucson Feb 19, 2014 at 4:39 PM

How can I get from mesa az to Winslow AZ asap. Shuttle? Greg hound only goes to flagstaff or Holbrook.

• rozygyrl65's Profile Photo

dog park in Chandler Arizona

Chandler Feb 19, 2014 at 6:49 AM

where are the dog parks in Chandler Arizona

1 Answer Feb 19, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • grocery shopping, car repairs, tv viewing, movie theaters

Sedona Feb 12, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Where do locals shop for groceries, have their cars serviced, go to the doctor or see a movie?

2 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 7:00 AM
    • ada accessable

Saguaro National Park East Unit Feb 11, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Does saguaro national park accommodate mobility scooters?

4 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 10:16 AM
    • Women packing for March trip

Scottsdale Feb 5, 2014 at 6:38 AM

I am coming to Scottsdale in Mid March. Would capris be appropriate or will it be too cool? Also for dresses, would a sleeveless dress be ok with a sweater?

5 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 8:09 AM
    • Best location to photograph javelina rocks in Saguaro national park eas

Saguaro National Park East Unit Feb 4, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Where is the best sunset and sunrise locations to photograph javelina rocks in the saguaro national part east?

2 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 11:32 AM
    • 1-2 month stay in Scottsdale

Scottsdale Feb 2, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Suggestion for a good area in Scottsdale for 1-2 months mid jan-mid march 2015. My husband loves to play golf, go to baseball games, lay by pool, and I like shopping, eating out, and exploring. We'll use place as home base and explore other areas from there. Any thoughts? Thanks.

9 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 5:42 AM
    • kbl's Profile Photo

Transportation towards Page and the Antelope Canyons

Page Feb 2, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Hi -

Wat is best: to fly into Flagstaff or to fly into Las Vegas, to rent a car and visit Page and the Antelope Canyons. Or are there other options that make a short trip here easier?

thanks!

K.

2 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 7:56 AM
    • Visiting on 1-25-14 what to wear?

Phoenix Jan 22, 2014 at 7:22 AM

I checked on the temp there in Phoenix and it says around 75 during the day while we're there. I'm from Georgia and we're in the 30's. Was wondering if jeans, t-shirt, light jacket would work just during the day or is it too warm there. Would casual clothes (jeans) work for going out for a nice dinner? Also, hiking the Piestewa Peak at 10:00am. Does it get pretty hot or windy on that hike? Just wondering if shorts would be best or hiking pants.

6 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 11:23 PM
    • night life

Tombstone Jan 12, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Hi, which has a better nightlife on Sat nights? Bisbee or Tombstone? Not sure where to stay. 3 adults.

3 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 5:00 AM
    • shop search

Sedona Jan 9, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I'm looking for the name of the boutique up from Pink Jeep kitty corner from the visitors center on 89

5 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 2:15 AM
    • Stores for tall men

Lake Havasu City Jan 6, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Are there clothing stores for tall men in Lake Havasu City?

1 Answer Jan 7, 2014 at 2:06 AM
    • stamporama's Profile Photo

Long driving in April

Arizona Jan 1, 2014 at 5:02 AM

My family of 4 plan to drive out from California all the way to Albuquerque this April. Instead of a straight and direct route, I wish to visit Grand Canyon (South rim) along the way, stay a night or 2, then proceed onward to Monument Valley. Again stay there for a night before finally heading to my final destination. Looking at the map it will certainly involve lots of hours on desert roads so my main concern is safety. We plan to rent a car, maybe a SUV. Are there enough gas stations along the way? In case of mechanical problems, are towing/repair services easy enough to call/find? Any other advice from those who have done these long drives will be greatly appreciated.

6 Answers Jan 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • nikoskaps's Profile Photo

Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip

Arizona Dec 20, 2013 at 4:49 AM

hi there!
      I'm planning for a trip to some national parks of the SW USA and was wondering if it is easy to make the transport connections between them by public transport.
      The plan is to stay about 2-3 weeks there, walk around in the wild, camp, enjoy nature, take nice photos ( but no extreme sports).
      Also we would stay a few days more, at a couple of cities in the area - maybe basing at Phoenix and Las Vegas is fine and also practical for flights in/out.
      Which partks to vist, would also depend to an extend, on feasibility of moving between them.
      Some parks we'd love to visit, are in the area roughly from Grand Canyon AZ to Arches UT and some radius around these.
      Yellostone is one more excellent idea too, but seems more far away.
      probably we 'll be 2 persons, so renting a car could be ok at some parts, but maybe not for the entire time, for reasons of keeping the costs lower...
      so, if you have some tips - recomendations, for making an interesting, practical and low budget itinerary, please do send your suggestions!!
      many thanks to all, happy travels!
      Nikos

21 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    • Motel near Tucson Airport where I can leave my car for 45 days?

Tucson Dec 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I've heard there are some motels near the airport that allow unlimited free parking as long as we spend one night there on either side of our extended trip.

4 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    • What can you do inside with a 6 year old?

Payson Dec 15, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I have to be in a public place for my son's mother to let me spend time with him, but besides bowling and a movie, what else is there to do when it is 40 degrees outside?

5 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    • Snow chains needed

Grand Canyon National Park Dec 5, 2013 at 1:35 AM

We will be traveling to the south rim around the 25th of December. We will be coming from Los Angeles and heading towards Santa Fe in a rental car. We are concerned about driving a rental car through snowy mountain roads. Are you aware if snow chains would be required?
      Thanks!

5 Answers Dec 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    • What to pack the last week in December/ 1st of Jan

Sedona Dec 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Hi,
      We are headed to Sedona Dec 28 - Jan 1. I'm not sure what you pack/wear for our day hiking trips. I've read layers, but in particular I'm wondering about pants. Can we wear what we hike in right to a dinner location or is that too casual? Any recommendations?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM