Arizona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• campsite 119

Patagonia Lake State Park Jun 8, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Hello I am trying to find out if campsite 119 has a portable restroom and if it is on a littlie island???

more
    • 3 days in Phoenix area

Phoenix Jun 19, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Will be 3 days in Phoenix. Interested in archeological sites, history of area, interesting sites, and good food. Will have a car. Maybe a one day guided tour. Any suggestions?

more
    • Avg price for cheaper hotels - Arizona/Utah April/May

Arizona Jun 18, 2015 at 4:10 PM

We are travelling LAX/Sedona/Grand Canyon and then likely Tucson way across to Roswel, up to Taos, across to Bryce Canyon and Zion, then to Vegas and back to LA. Arriving around 14 April to 7 May.
      What kind of prices can we expect to pay for a cheaper hotel? Would we get away with US$100 per night, or am I dreaming. I can see we would probably be looking minimum $150 at LAX/Sedona/Grand Canyon but thought it might be a bit cheaper outside these areas. We are 2 friends, so need twin rooms.
      Also, what's the price of petrol at the moment please?

more
    • SarahH48's Profile Photo

Helicopter tours

Grand Canyon Jun 15, 2015 at 5:06 PM

I saw that Papillon tours are the official people that do this- are there others? Any good family deals? Do they generally leave from Las Vegas?

more
    • Arizona April or May, best time to go

Arizona Jun 16, 2015 at 12:59 AM

We are planning on travelling to Grand Canyon, Sedona, and up to Bryce Canyon, Vegas etc. Is April or May best? I thought May might be cheaper for hotels?????

more
    • 3 days in Phoenix area

Phoenix Jun 19, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Will be 3 days in Phoenix. Interested in archeological sites, history of area, interesting sites, and good food. Will have a car. Maybe a one day guided tour. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Jun 21, 2015 at 11:54 PM
    • Avg price for cheaper hotels - Arizona/Utah April/May

Arizona Jun 18, 2015 at 4:10 PM

We are travelling LAX/Sedona/Grand Canyon and then likely Tucson way across to Roswel, up to Taos, across to Bryce Canyon and Zion, then to Vegas and back to LA. Arriving around 14 April to 7 May.
      What kind of prices can we expect to pay for a cheaper hotel? Would we get away with US$100 per night, or am I dreaming. I can see we would probably be looking minimum $150 at LAX/Sedona/Grand Canyon but thought it might be a bit cheaper outside these areas. We are 2 friends, so need twin rooms.
      Also, what's the price of petrol at the moment please?

7 Answers Jun 19, 2015 at 10:36 AM
    • Arizona April or May, best time to go

Arizona Jun 16, 2015 at 12:59 AM

We are planning on travelling to Grand Canyon, Sedona, and up to Bryce Canyon, Vegas etc. Is April or May best? I thought May might be cheaper for hotels?????

14 Answers Jun 18, 2015 at 6:17 PM
    • SarahH48's Profile Photo

Helicopter tours

Grand Canyon Jun 15, 2015 at 5:06 PM

I saw that Papillon tours are the official people that do this- are there others? Any good family deals? Do they generally leave from Las Vegas?

12 Answers Jun 17, 2015 at 10:36 AM
    • campsite 119

Patagonia Lake State Park Jun 8, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Hello I am trying to find out if campsite 119 has a portable restroom and if it is on a littlie island???

2 Answers Jun 8, 2015 at 3:06 PM
    • Indian Fry bread tacos

Sedona May 28, 2015 at 8:19 AM

Can you tell me where/who has the best Indian Fry Bread tacos(authentic). Thank you

3 Answers May 28, 2015 at 6:13 PM
    • Picnic/bbq on the banks of Salt river

Salt River May 7, 2015 at 10:15 AM

Wanting to spend a day bbq/picnic on the banks of the Salt river and watch the river tubers float by and access the river to cool off. Looking for suggestions of picnic areas. Thanks!

1 Answer May 7, 2015 at 11:09 AM
    • Jeep Tours

Sedona May 3, 2015 at 12:23 PM

What is the best way to view the area with a two day visit in June? Jeep Tour recommendation?

2 Answers May 3, 2015 at 4:07 PM
    • Angholcombe's Profile Photo

West rim horse riding

Arizona Apr 30, 2015 at 1:21 AM

I am staying at the hualapai ranch at the west ring, we want to do the horse ride to the rim.
      Has anyone done this?
      We haven't ridden before so is it ok for beginers?

1 Answer Apr 30, 2015 at 8:20 AM
    • Where to eat on or by the River

Sedona Apr 24, 2015 at 8:30 AM

Can you tell me where some Restaurants, large or small scale that you can eat by the water? Also maybe you might know where a good reasonable place to stay also.
      Thank you

2 Answers Apr 25, 2015 at 3:00 AM
    • Addison833's Profile Photo

Day trips with a 3 1/2 year old

Tucson Apr 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Hello there! We are heading back to Tucson in mid-May and are looking for ideas for day trips with our 3.5 year old. On our last trip we went to the Desert Museum (we'll be going back!), Pima Airspace Museum, the zoo, San Javier del Back Mission and Mt. Lemmon. We're thinking of going to the Kartchner Caverns this time so am hoping to get your thoughts on that and also wondering if there's anything else we should check out in the area that we may have missed the last time?

Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 2:27 PM
    • LA to page arizona

Page Apr 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM

how can ı go to page arizona from los angeles?

10 Answers Apr 6, 2015 at 12:11 PM
    • travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM

I want to travel to Utah by 17 and 89. How are the roads

1 Answer Apr 4, 2015 at 8:55 AM
    • travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM

How are highway 17 and 89 for pulling a travel trailer?

1 Answer Apr 4, 2015 at 9:17 AM
    • Tucson to Utah by travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM

How are highway 17 and 89 for pulling a travel trailer?

• Tucson to Utah by travel trailer

Arizona Apr 4, 2015 at 7:31 AM

I want to pull my travel trailer from Tucson to Utah. Are the roads to mountainous for that?

• I’m looking for a place to live

Tucson Apr 2, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I’m a French student in engineering and I’ve an internship in Tucson from 25th May 2015 to 3rd october .
      I’m looking for a place to live during this period. I don’t know Tucson and it’s a little bit hard for me to find something from France. Would you, please, help me?

I’m searching something clean, safety, nice and furnished (with a laundry unit or washer-machine is better). I want to find something near the university of Arizona because my job will be near it.
      I’m okay with sharing an apartment with other people and exchange about our different culture, but I prefer to have my own room.

If you have any information that could help me (place to avoid, nice housing,…) don’t hesitate!
      Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 3, 2015 at 3:54 PM
    • From Tucson to Mesa?

Tucson Mar 23, 2015 at 3:44 AM

My partner and I arrive Tucson by train eve Thursday 7th May and are staying the night. We need to get to Mesa the next morning to collect an RV. I can only find a shuttle bus to Phoenix and then on by taxi - any other info gratefully received and also where best to stay in Tucson near the Shuttle bus terminal.
      Thanks

8 Answers Mar 25, 2015 at 4:08 PM
    • transportation questions

Page Mar 17, 2015 at 9:59 PM

In July I going to be flying into page I was curious if there is public transportation (bus) that can take me from the airport to the Walmart? I had also had heard there is some kind of a shuttle service that will take you from I believe the airport to Wahweap Marina. can I receive some information on this. Also if you have some links to transportation that would be helpful. I wasn't interested in renting a car from Avis at the airport. I basically needed a one way trip to the marina.

1 Answer Mar 26, 2015 at 8:45 AM
    • any good meat markets around Mohave, County?

Kingman Mar 1, 2015 at 10:02 PM

looking for a good place to buy meat? Not Smiths or Walmart. I bought a roast a Smiths and it was 90% fat. its like where's the Beef?

1 Answer Mar 2, 2015 at 8:04 AM
    • driving from ohoenix with a trailer

Sedona Feb 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Want to know what the road's are like pulling a trailer from phoenix to sedona

6 Answers Feb 16, 2015 at 10:38 PM
    • overnight parking in Lukeville?

Lukeville Feb 15, 2015 at 6:26 PM

The ABC Gringo allows overnight parking, un patrolled unfenced and $10. per night? Would you do this with a new vehicle for a week? Hurry, I need to know tonight Sunday Feb 15, 2015. thanks for anyone's help!

• getting to sedona from prescott

Sedona Feb 5, 2015 at 4:00 PM

We're staying in Prescott and want to go wine tasting in Sedona. We do no want to drive, what other ways are there to get there?

2 Answers Feb 6, 2015 at 6:30 AM
    • What to see and do in 4 days

Phoenix Jan 25, 2015 at 1:59 PM

We (healthy active couple in their 50s) are planning our first visit to Phoenix Feb. 15-19.

What could we see and do to cover the most of the sights and sounds?  We have a wide range of interests (golf, pickleball, art, shopping, moderate to easy hiking, walking, crafts, markets, etc). We will have a rental car.  We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Old Town Scottsdale.  Checkout is on the 19th but our flight leaves at 8 pm so any ideas on what we could easily do that particular day before the car rental return @ 6 pm is appreciated too.  We are not into the social scene or fine dining.

6 Answers Feb 7, 2015 at 4:43 AM
    • From Tucson to North East

Tucson Jan 24, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Hi everybody, I need some advice! I'd like next summer to visit the States, especially go to Tucson and then travel up north, go to, let's say NYC. Now, I've heard of Megabus as one of the cheapest way to travel around (actually something cheap is what I'm really looking for). But, apparently, there's no megabus service in AZ. Do you know any other websites or alternative means of transport to get north east? As cheap as possible! Thanks in advance :)

12 Answers Jan 25, 2015 at 2:06 AM
    • Smooth Water Rafting - Closest pickup point from Trailer Village RV Campground

Grand Canyon Jan 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Coming from the UK, we will have no other transportation apart from the RV, which we do not want to take out of the Campground during our stay. Can anyone tell me who the CLOSEST outfitters are to Trailer Village (South Rim) that operate a 1 day smooth water rafting trip in July? Alternatively, are there any taxis that can pick us up at Trailer Village and drop us at the meeting point (wherever that will be!)? Any assistance greatly appreciated!

17 Answers Jan 13, 2015 at 1:20 PM
    • 1 way helicopter ride from the bottom of the canyon

Grand Canyon Dec 26, 2014 at 12:54 PM

i'm planning a Grand Canyon trip for my parents. They can handle the trail down to the bottom / colorado river via the Bright Angel trail, but likely not the hike back up the next day so I'm looking for an helicopter tour that starts at the bottom, tours and drops them on the rim. has anyone heard of that? A few searches dont show anything in that line only tours from/to upper rim. Any help welcome !

7 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 5:41 PM
    • April 2015

Grand Canyon National Park Dec 23, 2014 at 1:22 AM

I would appreciate some advice. In April we are doing an LA road trip and this will include a visit to Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Our plan is to drive to the GC from Vegas and stay one night before heading back to LA via Phoenix. Can you advice what is the best Rim for us to visit at the Canyon and will one night be enough time or should we allow 2 taking into account the drive from Vegas. Also can you recommend accommodation.

2 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • gogaPutnica's Profile Photo

Tucson by bike

Tucson Dec 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hi, I'm a single mom with 9y.o. son, we are from Europe. We'll be in Tucson for a week in April 2015. We'll have to connect Roadrunner hostel with: Hilton el con (Oro valley) - conference, and museums (desert, Pima air&space), and Flandrau observatory.
      As I prefer bike rental instead of car, my question is: are these routes feasible by bike? I like biking, I adore it. Thank you all in advance! Bye

5 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    • Christmas Dinner

Flagstaff Dec 15, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Where can we order a Christmas dinner for takeout while we are there at christmas?

13 Answers Dec 17, 2014 at 6:52 AM