Arizona Travel Answers

change location

Phoenix to Sedona

by SafetyGuy Online Now Sep 3, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Hi Guys,

I will be in Phoenix Sept. 15-20, I am travelling from Canada alone for a course at the Sheraton Crescent 17/18. I have two full days off to explore and have fun, I am trying to book a fishing trip for one of these days to do some fly fishing for trout, but unfortunately the trip I was hoping to do in Willow Springs is too far for me to get picked up by the guiding company in Phoenix and transported back to Willow.

Anyone here do any fly fish guiding for trout? or can suggest someone? If not what would it cost to go from Phoenix to Sedona in a Taxi? or can I book a private shuttle to take mt to sedona and pick me up at the end of the day? Sedona is where this Fish Guiding company meets with customers before going fishing and if I can just make it there I could still go on the Willow Springs fishing trip.

However if someone could offer any other guiding services I would be happy to consider them as well, I really want to fly fish for good size trout of any kind and would love to catch an Apache trout. Im 29 and in good shape so walking through rough terrain, streams etc... isnt a big deal for me. Any help/advice for transportation, but ideally fish guiding would be awesome!

My personal email is c_journeay@hotmail.com if anyone would like to speak privately and help.

-Craig J.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Arizona Travel Answer Locations