Århus Amt Travel Answers

change location

Denmark Football Festival

by jackopne Online Now Apr 27, 2007 at 6:02 AM

Hi people,
I'm the coach of an under 16 boys team from England. We are coming over for the tournament which takes place from the 23rd-30th July in Aarhus.

Can anyone provide me with any information on this tournament and about Aarhus in general?

What I would really like to know is the price of items over there? We are putting together an information pack for our players and we need to tell them how much spending money to bring with them? Some of our meals are paid for at the tournament, but how much are meals, fast food snacks, drinks in shops and cafes etc.?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Boerresen's Profile Photo

Re: Denmark Football Festival

by Boerresen Online Now May 3, 2007 at 10:40 AM

Hello Coach,
    I found this link football-festival.dk/sw1488.... for the tournament. Hope it will cover quite a few of your questions.
    On your question of prices, I'm afraid, that Denmark is probably rather pricy.
    Pizzas are £ 4 - 5
    A Big Mac is currently about £ 2.50
    0,5 l. Coca Cola is about £ 1.5 in kiosks and small shops.
    Obviously beverages are much less expensive, if you buy them in supermarkets. Føtex, Netto, Brugsen, Superbest are some of them, be certain that one of them is close to your accomodation.
    Hope this was helpful.
    Enjoy your stay

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Re: Denmark Football Festival

by Jesperp Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 10:06 AM

Århus Amt exists no longer. Århus Amt closed the 31 of December 2006. Århus lies in Region Midtjylland.
    The bus company in Region Midtjylland is Midttrafik http://www.midttrafik.dk/

Danish - English - Danish dictionary: freedict.com/onldict/dan.htm...
    Jesper

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Århus Amt Travel Answer Locations