If anyone could take a few minutes and answer these questions below then i would be greatly thankful.
1. Me and friends are thinking of going to Aarhus for New Years Eve, is it be a good place to go to?
2. We are thinking of staying at the Radisson Sas Scandinavia Hotel, is the location of the hotel a good one to bars,restaurants etc?
3. What is the cheapest way to get from the airport to the hotel.
4. Are there many bars/nightclubs in Aarhus and are they close proximity ?
Any help would again be very appreciated.
1. good place to go to? Compared to where? Not been in Århus for NYE but it is a small, friendly city.
2. Århus is small enough for it not to be a problem!
3. Current bus fare from Århus airport is Dkk 90 - Tickets are sold on the bus. Accepted currencies are; Norwegian Crowns, US Dollars, Pounds and Euro. Major Credit Cards are also accepted.
timetable´s here midttrafik.dk/k8replaner/luf...
4. Århus has a university - so not surprisingly there´s lots of bars. Not going to recommend any particular one as that´s very much a matter of personal taste.
Be the first to rate this answer!