Århus Travel Answers

change location
EllenMorg's Profile Photo

Aarhus to Frederikshavn to Gothenberg

by EllenMorg Online Now May 20, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Hi, I will be travelling to Gothenburg on the ferry from Frederikshavn via a flight to Aarhus. I'm planning to take the train to Frederikshavn, then the ferry to Gothenburg. My flight arrives in Aarhus at 10:05. I need to know whether I should book the ferry (or in fact the train) in advance. (I'd prefer not to in case myflight is delayed.)Any advice gratefully accepted, Thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • HansDK's Profile Photo

Re: Aarhus to Frederikshavn to Gothenberg

by HansDK Online Now May 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Aarhus Airport is located some 45 km from Aarhus, so you will need to catch a bus to either Randers or Aarhus to get a train to Frederikshavn. You do not need to book neither ferry nor train nor bus in advance.

You do not your date of arrival and the timetables vary by dates I can not give you exact information, but you can plan your journey from Aarhus Lufthavn to Frederikshavn here (change to English at the bottom of the page):
    http://www.rejseplanen.dk/

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Jesperp's Profile Photo

by Jesperp Online Now May 29, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Hi!
    Here is a timetable for city bus of Randers: midttrafik.dk/files/Midttraf...
    usser%20Randers%20(11.%20august%202008%20-%2027.%20juni%202009)//02_Busterm---Banegården---Gørtlervej---Kærsmindebadet---Helsted_2008-2009.pdf

Banegården = the station. Google translate: translate.google.com/transla...

Regards Jesper

• Jesperp's Profile Photo

by Jesperp Online Now May 29, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Busterminalen = the bus terminal

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines