Århus Travel Answers

change location
atool's Profile Photo

commuting from Bremen, Germany to Aahrus

by atool Online Now Feb 20, 2004 at 5:15 AM

Hello, Im Atul. We are a group of 20 students coming to Bremen University in June. I want to know how much will the return fare cost us afetr including all the concessions, if we wanrt to visit Aahrus from bremen by rail. Can we get student, group, weekend discount etc. And can u suggets any other place in denmark which is worth visiting and how much will it cost. thanx Atul

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Re: commuting from Bremen, Germany to Aahrus

by Sjalen Online Now Feb 20, 2004 at 8:22 AM

Sorry I can't give you international prices (not even the Bahn website can), you would have to ask at the station. www.bahn.de is the site if you want to check times. I assume you would get group discounts. Otherwise, both Denmark and Germany are in a system called "Orange" with cheaper tickets. Other places on the Jutland peninsula (where Århus is) worth visiting...I would say the artist town of Skagen at the northern top where two oceans meet. Also Denmark's oldest city Ribe in the south near Germany. There are more as I'm sure Henrik here on VT will add :-) Århus itself is also worth extra time to stroll around in.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines