Argentina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Skiing in September. Mendoza or Bariloche

Argentina 7 hours ago

I am planning a ski trip in September around Mendoza and/or Bariloche, but I am not sure how the snow condition and the weather there is. Will ski resort already close in the mid-September? How about the backcountry skiing in September? Hope there is someone could give me some suggestions.
      Thanks in advance!!
      zugi

more
    • Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

North Argentina

Argentina Apr 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I'm planning a three weeks journey to north Argentina from the end of July and beginning of August.

I'd like to visit Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Iguazou and Alta. In Iguazou I'd like to visit also the Jesuit Mission in Argentina, Brasil and Paraguay.

Any suggestions how long to stay in each place? Is it safe to travel alone renting a car?
      Any information/suggestion is welcome.

Thanks!

more
    • Car Rental

El Calafate Mar 29, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Has anyone tried ON Car Rental for a 4X4?

more
    • Skiing in September. Mendoza or Bariloche

Argentina 7 hours ago

I am planning a ski trip in September around Mendoza and/or Bariloche, but I am not sure how the snow condition and the weather there is. Will ski resort already close in the mid-September? How about the backcountry skiing in September? Hope there is someone could give me some suggestions.
      Thanks in advance!!
      zugi

1 Answer 5 hours ago
    • Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

North Argentina

Argentina Apr 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I'm planning a three weeks journey to north Argentina from the end of July and beginning of August.

I'd like to visit Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Iguazou and Alta. In Iguazou I'd like to visit also the Jesuit Mission in Argentina, Brasil and Paraguay.

Any suggestions how long to stay in each place? Is it safe to travel alone renting a car?
      Any information/suggestion is welcome.

Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 1:57 PM
    • Car Rental

El Calafate Mar 29, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Has anyone tried ON Car Rental for a 4X4?

3 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 8:05 PM
    • Is there baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airp0rt

Buenos Aires Mar 12, 2014 at 10:36 AM

We are in B.A. betwene flights for over 8 hours is there baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airport?????

3 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 2:19 PM
    • Is ther baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airp0rt

Buenos Aires Mar 12, 2014 at 10:30 AM

We have an 8 hour layover between are arival at Ezezia and our departure from Jose Newbery Airport is there Baggage Storage at Jose Newbery??????

1 Answer Mar 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    • AnaLuiza's Profile Photo

Last morning in Bariloche

San Carlos de Bariloche Mar 8, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Hello,
      I've come to Bariloche (Llao Llao area) with my family (all adults) just for 3 days and we've had a wonderful time.
      On the first day, we biked Circuito Chico. We spent the second day at Vila Angostura, and now I still have tomorrow from 9 to 1 to do something nice.
      We like adventure and sight seeing.
      Do you have any special recommendation? Does anyone know Canopi?
      Thank you in advance

• Best way to travel from Trelew to El Calafate?

El Calafate Mar 4, 2014 at 6:43 AM

what is the fastest and most cost effective way to get from Trelew to El Calafate?

5 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 10:31 AM
    • Quia to Salta

Salta Mar 3, 2014 at 12:02 AM

What bus do I need to take?

3 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 11:08 AM
    • eversure's Profile Photo

domestic air travel

Argentina Feb 21, 2014 at 4:02 AM

We are planning to fly from buenos aires to Cordoba. The website gives a more expensive price for foreigners. Is it possible to not place our citizenship in order to avail of the local fare? Or we really have no choice? Thanks.

Jennifer

9 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 10:37 AM
    • Transport BA to Carhue

Argentina Feb 17, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Does anyone know about buses/trains from Buenos Aires to Carhue?

3 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 8:04 PM
    • Bonniedarling's Profile Photo

Scl to Mdz

Mendoza Feb 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM

If we fly from the US to scl with only carryon luggage and immediately take a flight to Mdz, will we have to pay both entry fees or only Argentinas? If we take the bus back to Chile will we have to pay the Chile fee?

3 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 6:27 AM
    • FunTravel310's Profile Photo

i'm visiting La Plata, Argentina (an hour outside of Buenos aires)

Argentina Feb 12, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Any tips for restaurants, nightlife, anything in La Plata, argentina? Thanks!

2 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 11:47 PM
    • Punta Tambo

Puerto Madryn Jan 26, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Is Punta Tambo doable for a person in a wheelchair? I see that there are gravel paths and not sure whether this is loose gravel (hard in a wheelchair) or whether the gravel is tighter. Thoughts? Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 9:25 PM
    • monkeygoblin's Profile Photo

Football crazy

Buenos Aires Jan 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Hi all

So i'm a football nut. It's one of my big passions in life.

I'm in Buenos Aires for only a couple more weeks, leaving before the football season begins. But there must be matches on here before the season starts right?
      I mean, pre-season friendly games, anything really.
      I'm in desperate need of some live football. It doesn't have to be the Boca's & River's of this world, indeed I plan on watching Argentinos Jnrs v Godoy Cruz on 8th Feb.

If anyone has any idea of the where's, the who's and the when's of football matches here over the next couple of weeks, you will be making me a very happy chappy

All the best

Mateo

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 5:21 PM
    • Looking for art

Buenos Aires Jan 22, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Unfortunetly we will be in Buenos Aires midweek. We love the street art and craft fairs but will miss them. What neighborhood should we see that has galleries or art students?

4 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 10:36 PM
    • massot's Profile Photo

From SALTA to UYUNI

Salta Jan 18, 2014 at 3:21 AM

Next month, February, 26th or 2th, we wont to move as tourists between these two cities.
      I think that is possible by train and bus and...?
      please, have you some experience or advise about the best/ comfortable/ good price./ better views, . system to do this trip..
      Thanks! VT people is fantastic!

2 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 10:16 AM
    • Accommodation

San Miguel de Tucumán Jan 18, 2014 at 1:42 AM

I am looking for safe and clean hotel tips in Tucuman. Up to 50USD/DBL, private bathroom, breakfast incl., centrally location.

• Accommodation

Mendoza Jan 18, 2014 at 1:42 AM

I am looking for safe and clean hotel tips in Mendoza. Up to 50USD/DBL, private bathroom, breakfast incl., centrally location.

1 Answer Jan 18, 2014 at 7:03 AM
    • Accommodation

Salta Jan 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I am looking for safe and clean hotel tips in Salta. Up to 50USD/DBL, private bathroom, breakfast incl., centrally location.

1 Answer Jan 18, 2014 at 2:42 AM
    • massot's Profile Photo

Visiting Salta region

Salta Jan 17, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I / we will stay 3 full days in Salta area (24-26 february). I will travel by bus from BsAs to Salta. My questions are:
      1. is it worth to stop and spend one day in Cordoba, or is better to enjoy all the time in Salta area.
      2.Which hotel, medium price (3stars...) do you advice in the city (better downtown)
      3 Which agency or tour is the best to organize the trips in this province
      4.The more beautiful places to visit, according your experience..
      Well, many questions, but probably a kind VT traveler may write to me.
      I give him/her many thanks!!
      Roma Massot
      Barcelona

6 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 10:06 AM
    • Bus from Elcalafete to Puerto Natales

El Calafate Jan 13, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Hi, We are trying to find a bus service that leaves from Elcalafete to Puerto Natales on a Sunday and have't been successful. Does anybody know any bus company that travels every day.

3 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM
    • Shuttle between EZE and cruise terminal?

Buenos Aires Jan 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM

What is the least expensive (and safe) way to travel from EZE airport to the cruse terminal?

1 Answer Jan 6, 2014 at 9:37 AM
    • ozalp's Profile Photo

I know this is a little bit weird but I'm seeking someone/buscando a una persona

Puerto Iguazú Jan 2, 2014 at 8:28 AM

We travelled to Puerto Iguazu from Brazil on 30th of December. We were waiting for the bus to Argentina and a guy came and joined us. Waited together, passed the border, helped each other, chat a little bit. Then at the Argentina office I lost him without saying goodbye or thanks.

So, if you know someoneo traveled from.Rio de Janeiro to a city in Argentina via Foz de Iguaçu and Puerto Iguazu on 30th of December, please say him I am searching for him. Or thank him for me.

Any advices to contact him is welcome btw.

Thanks folks, in advance.

• massot's Profile Photo

Antarctica

Ushuaia Dec 23, 2013 at 2:45 PM

We (wife and me) plan to visit Antarctica next February 14. Some trips visit only some islands, other also the continent. And cruises are really different. Some advice to stay there, a maximum of 10 days, or shorter if it is possilble to fly from the tip of SouthAmerica. Say me your experience! Thanks.
      Roma Massot
      Barcelona

5 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 3:55 PM
    • tango classes

Buenos Aires Dec 20, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Where are group tango classes available in English at a reasonable cost?

2 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    • best tango teachers?

Buenos Aires Dec 20, 2013 at 5:55 PM

how much to learn tango?

1 Answer Jan 14, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • couples' necklaces

Argentina Dec 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Is it common place in Argentina for couples to wear matching half-heart necklaces with their partner's name on theirs?

1 Answer Feb 14, 2014 at 11:21 PM
    • Salta Landscapes

Salta Dec 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Which are the most beautiful landscapes to see in Salta? How can I get there? Thanks!!

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 6:20 AM
    • Reciprocity Fee Argentina

Argentina Dec 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM

How do I make reciprocity fee on line?

2 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM
    • How do I pay reciprocity fee for entrance into Argentina

Argentina Dec 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM

How do I pay reciprocity fee for entrance into Argentina

2 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 8:10 PM