change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gdli44's Profile Photo

bicycle rental in Arezzo

by gdli44 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I'm not getting email responses from bike rental companies doing business in the Arezzo area. I'd like to make direct contact with a bike shop in Arezzo. Is anyone aware of a shop that rents bicycles in Arezzo? I want to rent bikes for a 5 day September 2014 tour ending up in Siena.

more
    • Train schedules

by Sinderela Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Hello! I am planning to travel from Rome to Arezzo at the end of June. Is there any direct train? I am looking for the train schedule but they are limited for that date (2-3). Is it just too early? Should I look again later on?

more
    • gdli44's Profile Photo

bicycle rental in Arezzo

by gdli44 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I'm not getting email responses from bike rental companies doing business in the Arezzo area. I'd like to make direct contact with a bike shop in Arezzo. Is anyone aware of a shop that rents bicycles in Arezzo? I want to rent bikes for a 5 day September 2014 tour ending up in Siena.

• Train schedules

by Sinderela Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Hello! I am planning to travel from Rome to Arezzo at the end of June. Is there any direct train? I am looking for the train schedule but they are limited for that date (2-3). Is it just too early? Should I look again later on?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 12:29 AM
    • Bars to watch sporting events

by Soccerball5 Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Tomorrow evening I would like to watch the USA-Canada hockey game, are there any good pubs or bars which show sporting events in Arezzo?

• Arriving by Car for the day

by SanFranNatives Online Now Jul 4, 2013 at 11:50 AM

We would like to visit the Cathedral. Where is the most convenient parking (we are willing to pay) and ingress into the city of Arezzo. We will be coming from Florence. Also, do you have a suggestion for a non-tourist lunch--we speak Italian.

1 Answer Jul 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    • tuna_on_rye's Profile Photo

Residenza Borghesi

by tuna_on_rye Online Now Aug 13, 2012 at 6:01 AM

I am staying at a place called Residenza Borghesi and was wondering if anyone knows anything about it (reviews, info etc)? Also, I have to drive to the place from Bologna. Is it difficult to find?

Thanks,
      Joe

3 Answers Aug 13, 2012 at 2:00 PM
    • tuna_on_rye's Profile Photo

Arezzo Restaurant

by tuna_on_rye Online Now Jul 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I will be renting a place with some friends in Arezzo, Italy in September and wanted to know if there are any restaurants that are must go's there. Like with with any thing else to do there.

Thanks!,
      Joe

6 Answers Jul 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM
    • jserel's Profile Photo

Rental car: automatic?

by jserel Online Now Feb 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Hi,

We are wanting to rent a car to travel around Tuscany.

Do you know if there are any automatic cars, or are they all manual?

Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 5:19 AM
    • tennis anyone?

by 1waytravel Online Now May 6, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Will be 20 min. outside Arezzo for month of June. My son is #1 on his high school tennis team and I need to scout out any tennis hitting partner tips. Thanks!

• a perch for Giostra dle saracino

by 1waytravel Online Now May 6, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Renting house outside Arezzo for june. Jousting day sounds fun. 7 of us -2 in late 70's. Any suggestions to accomodate? A restaurant overlooking the square? Hotel room with view over the square? Basically, they need to sit down. thanks

• How to get to Avis office from train station

by scarll Online Now Aug 18, 2010 at 4:58 AM

A friend and I will be arriving in Arezzo by train and are renting a car from Avis for further travel in Tuscany. I am unable to find directions to the Avis office, or information on the best way to get to it. Is it within walking distance of the train station, or will we need to get a taxi. Thanks!

4 Answers Aug 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM
    • Frescoes of Piero della Francesca

by Barkay Online Now Jun 25, 2009 at 5:25 AM

Salve,
      1.Is it REALLY necessary to book a ticket for a visit to the fresco cycle by della Francesca in advance by e-mail, as it is written at the site of Arezzo? (visit in September)?

2. Is it possible to take pictures there (senza flash) or it is prohibited?
      Thank you very much for your help.

5 Answers Jun 26, 2009 at 8:13 AM
    • Cubarbara's Profile Photo

Looking for Rental Centre Arezzo

by Cubarbara Online Now Aug 27, 2008 at 5:47 AM

Hello, I am a young 60, responsible woman from New Jersey, USA, lokking for a three month rental, April, May, and June 2009. All I need is a bed, bath and use of kitchen, a studio, apratment or share rental for around 400 Euro or less per month. I will be attending school for Italian and would like to be able to walk to Via Roma. Thanks for any help that you can provide. my email is Cubarbara@verizon.net

2 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 5:11 AM
    • Arezzo Terrecotta

by Jerrismith Online Now Jun 29, 2008 at 3:11 PM

We too loved that Terrecotta shop and bought several small things to take home. I am wondering if anyone took a picture of the shop they would be willing to share?
      Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 29, 2008 at 3:26 PM
    • Hertz Agency in Arezzo, Italy

by Gloradel Online Now Apr 16, 2008 at 7:32 AM

Do you know the directions from the train station in Arezzo to the Hertz rental car agency?

2 Answers Apr 16, 2008 at 10:14 AM
    • arezzo

by jpercy Online Now Feb 5, 2008 at 1:26 AM

hi,

We would need any useful general information about Arezzo... any suggestions about restaurants, accomodation, museums???

we stay in Firenze for less than one week, however we would like to visit Arezzo at least one day , one night?? It is enought??

Thank you!!!!!

2 Answers Feb 5, 2008 at 3:06 PM
    • Restaurant near Train station

by LeighFarrell Online Now Sep 19, 2007 at 3:05 AM

Greetings; We are meeting a friend in Arezzo. She is coming in from Firenze by train, and we would like to meet her at a restaurant very near the train station ( her idea ). Could any of you give us some suggestions? Somewhere informal and relaxed would be perfetto, somwhere she could easily walk from with her small suitcase. Grazie, Leigh

• afunone4you2's Profile Photo

Bike rental near Arezzo?

by afunone4you2 Online Now Jun 5, 2007 at 4:23 PM

I am trying to find a bike or bike rental shop in Arezzo. It would hopefully be a road or mountain bike not a cruiser type if possible. Grazie!

• Thrift Shops

by jatstamps Online Now Aug 30, 2006 at 3:49 PM

I've heard there's a thrift store that has old Italian ledgers hidden away in the back. Has anyone heard of this? I'm looking for old Italian writing for my art. Thanks

• katezr's Profile Photo

How to get to Arezzo from Firenze, by train or bus?

by katezr Online Now Sep 17, 2005 at 8:55 AM

We (a family with 2 small kids) want to go to Arezzo from Florence tomorrow morning, but we're not sure how, by bus or by train. Any ideas?
      Many thanks!

1 Answer Sep 17, 2005 at 10:09 AM
    • miedje's Profile Photo

Arezzo

by miedje Online Now Feb 9, 2003 at 3:00 AM

Hi, I'll be visiting Arezzo this summer, does anyone here has some ideas about what's nice to do or see there? I'll also spend a day in Firenze, but is a day trip to siena or perugia also an option? And how are the trainconnections with those areas from arezzo? thanks in advance...

5 Answers Feb 17, 2003 at 11:59 AM