Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MontagS's Profile Photo

cist of living

Dundalk Sep 2, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Hello
      do you think 1800€net would be enough to live and save some?
      Thanks in advance
      maria

more
    • Looking for an Irish Pub

Cobh Aug 30, 2014 at 5:49 AM

First time to Ireland and looking for a local pub to meet up with friends. Can you offer a suggestion ?

more
    • bed and breakfasts

Ireland Aug 18, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Does anyone have a suggestion of a good place to review bed and breakfasts in different towns/cities? Does anyone have a b and b they would recommend in Dublin and Galway? We are looking for something that is moderately priced. Thanks.

more
    • Aussie73's Profile Photo

Adelaide Square, Dublin 8

Dublin Sep 6, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Is this a nice place/area to stay and is it relatively safe to walk to Temple Bar etc from there?

more
    • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Sim card at the airport.

Ireland Sep 11, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Hello all.
      We have an old mobile that we use when travelling. We buy a sim card at the airport and that allow us to communicate to hotels and restaurants....with a local number. We would like to know if it is easy to buy one of those sim cards at the airport in Dublin, and what company should I choose to have the best coverage all over Ireland?

Thank you very much.

more
    • Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

Searching for an hotel in my way to the north.

Dublin Sep 11, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Hello all...it is going to be our first time in Ireland.
      We'll land in Dublin, then we´ll pick up our hired car and we would like to drive some kilometres to the north(not many, just to scape from the airport...) Do you have any suggestion for a nice hotel in that direction?
      Next day we plan to stop in Bru No Boinne in our way to Belfast. Any suggestion on the itinerary is very welcomed.

more
    • How long should we plan for Dublin?

Ireland Aug 17, 2014 at 12:08 PM

We will be flying in and out of Dublin for a 10 day trip. Our possible itinerary is to spend our first day in Dublin seeing what we can see before jet lag does us in. We were then thinking about taking a bus tour to Belfast/Giants Causeway the second day and then spending the second night in Dublin and on the third day renting a car and heading towards either Galway or Kilkenny (haven't decided exactly which way we want to go). Our alternative itinerary is to spend Day 1 and Day 2 seeing Dublin. Then we take the bus tour to Northern Ireland on Day 3. Then on Day 4 head out towards Galway or Kilkenny. My question is should we take two days to see Dublin or is one day enough time to get a good taste? Our plan was if we only spent the one day seeing Dublin we would schedule in about another half day at the end of our trip for a little more sightseeing there before we fly home the next day. Opinions??

more
    • Planning my first trip

by cindy009 Online Now Apr 28, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I live in Las Vegas and I would like to plan a trip to visit Ardmore. What airport would I fly into and how would I get to Ardmore from there?

3 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM
    • ardmore trip

by kscheck Online Now Mar 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM

i was planning on travelling to ireland and wanted to stay in ardmore, my question is , are canadainas liked in ireland?

5 Answers Mar 20, 2009 at 3:59 PM