Ardgroom

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Gap of Dunloe

Ireland May 5, 2015 at 8:58 AM

I was wondering if it's possible to drive the Gap of Dunloe by car. Following Google maps, you can travel from Beaufort to Moll's Gap, but when I read the different comments on the web, I am not sure anymore. Anyone who took this road recently?

more
    • Nightlife Along the Shannon

Shannon Apr 30, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Hi I was wondering does anyone know good locations to go out in along the shannon? Myself and 9 friends have rented a boat for the weekend and wondering on good locations?
      Thanks

more
    • LauraC70's Profile Photo

A Brief Visit to County Louth?

County Louth May 10, 2015 at 12:26 AM

Traveling as a single female, I'm wondering if County Louth is a safe place to stay. Thus far, I see no reason why it wouldn't be.
      Q: Should I stay 1 or 2 days?
      Q: Is there anything to do other than see castles (which sounds wonderful, anyway)?
      Q: I'm planning on starting my trip in Dublin and heading to Louth & Galway. Can I see the sites in Louth on foot, or will I need to drive?
      Many thanks!
      Laura

more
    • kathywyman's Profile Photo

Dublin to Cork to Kinsale

Ireland Apr 26, 2015 at 9:18 AM

We are planning on taking a train from Dublin to Cork and on to Kinsale for 3 nights. We don't want to miss Blarney or walk around Cork. Is there is a place in the train station to store luggage while we do some sightseeing before heading to Kinsale? Also, would it be better to hire a taxi for transport to Kinsale due to our luggage or is the bus easier?
      Thank you!
      Kathy

more
    • SIM card for iPhone 5s

Ireland May 7, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Visitor from US; I am in Blackrock and have been trying to purchase a SIM card for my iPhone 5s. I have been to 3 Tesco stores in the area and a Carphone warehouse. None have had a nano SIM card. I would like data plus ability to make local calls in Ireland so that I can make reservations. This would be for 3 weeks.
      Any advice?? Thank you.

more
    • Dublin stena port to connoly

Dublin Apr 30, 2015 at 6:18 AM

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the best ways to reach connolly station from dublin stena port early in the morning at 5:30/ 6:00 Am and do they accept pound currency?

more
    • Where to stay?

Dublin May 10, 2015 at 2:20 PM

We are first time travelers to Ireland this summer and want to know the best place to stay in the city to see the most important sights? Thanks!

more
    • What it is absolutely necessary to visit in Dublin?

Dublin Apr 27, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Hello,

I plan to go Dublin next year but first I want to organize my city-trip. For that purpose, I would like having your various opinion on this city. According to you, what is interesting to visit? Which is the most beautiful district ?And last question but not least : Where find we the most typical pubs?

Thanks to all for your help and I look forward to your notices

more