I will be bicycling the Oregon coast through the Redwood forest in early Sept. and I have searched VT for guides on this activity but the results seem to be focus on driving or visiting.
If anyone else will be touring the coast via bicycle, let me know.
I have found plenty of information via the web but would welcome feedback on the following:
1) General comments and recommendation for the tour (I will be camping).
2) Any "must dos" or "must stops"?
3) Best places to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner
4) Best camp sites
5) Best places for a beer
6) Any information on the airport in Arcata, CA, and getting there...flying with a bike at that airport...closest campground or hotels in the area...
7) What and where to avoid
8) Any issues on biking to the airport.
Thanks for the help.