Arbanasi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Still busy in september ?

Sunny Beach Aug 13, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hi . I thought to go to Sunny beach in mid september , is it still busy there at that time? For young people how wants to go out to parties and have fun ?
      Still good for parties holiday ?

more
    • Sunny Beach or Golden Sands

Bulgaria 17 hours ago

We want to go to Bulgaria next August and didn't know whether to go to Sunny Beach or Golden Sands, we have a 19 year old and a 14 year old. We wanted somewhere that we could go out to bars in the evening but that had some sort of entertainment (karaoke or bands). Also we wanted to go self catering so that we had a room with a kitchenette preferably a 2 bedroom apartment.
      Would be grateful for any advice.
      Thanks

more
    • Where to Find a Dentist

Bulgaria Aug 18, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Would like to know, preferably from Bulgarian residents, whether I should choose to do dental work in Sofia or should I opt for a smaller city like Plovdiv (cheaper)?
      I'm assuming Bulgaria has good, affordable dentistry. Any recommendations?
      Thanks!

more
    • Public transport in Sofia

Sofia Aug 26, 2015 at 3:12 AM

I have booked myself into a hotel which is well out of town (stupid of me I know, I should have checked the map) and have also pre-booked a tour of Plovdiv. This tour will drop me at the Alexander Nevsky cathedral which I understand is a 45 minute walk from my hotel. Will there be taxis available (there are no busses) or should I make other arrangements? I'm quite concerned about this as I'm a lone, elderly female and although I'm trying to learn the language haven't got much further than 'yes, no, please and thankyou'.

more