Aratula

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hostel and transport

Gold Coast 15 hours ago

Hi guys. My friend and I will be travelling to gold coast in this coming september for 3 days. Trying to search for suitable accommodation, but I have no idea which area should we stay.
      Here is our schedule: warner bro, white water world, dracula haunted house and wet n wild. We would like to visit some nice beaches as well.
      Can anyone please kindly enlighten me about which area is the best so we dont have to spend so much time on travelling?
      Another question, is there anything like travel pass in gold coast? How does the public transport work?

Sorry for asking so much. Thanks in advanced guys! :))))

more
    • yorkeys knob to palm cove

Yorkeys Knob Aug 6, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Our cruise ship tenders into Yorkeys Knob. We have already done the skyrail, daintree, and GBR while staying in Port Douglas on a previous trip to Australia. We were thinking of just spending the day in Palm Cove. Does Sunbus have transportation from Yorkey to Palm cove? If not, would we need a taxi? How is the availability of taxis and cost? Any other idea for the day-- Green Island??
      thanks

more
    • How to get around the Gold Coast

Gold Coast Aug 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Hi, i was wondering what the easiest and cheapest way to get around the gold coast as we plan to go to theme parks and maybe other attractions, have been advised cars arent worth while and have taken that into account, we are staying at Breakfree Beachpoint and will be arriving at Coolangatta airport and departing from Brisbane, will be in the gold coast for 6 days and 5 nights? i really need some help, would be very apprectiated. Thanks guys!

more
    • Visit Whitsunday Islands in April 1st week?

Whitsunday Islands Aug 13, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I am planning to visit Australia in March with my family. We plan to visit Whitsunday islands around 1st week of April.With 2 toddlers (age 2) is that a good time to visit the island, considering the temperature and jellyfishes ?
      I do not want to spoil my trip by experiencing rain, which would prevent me from going out in the sea!

more
    • Best snorkelling off of Cairns

Cairns Aug 7, 2014 at 10:15 AM

My husband and I have been lucky enough to snorkell all over the world, so there is a lot to live up to. There are lots of reviews and companies but not many spectacular photos making me a bit doubtful. Can anyone recommend a site that has not been damaged and has vibrant coral and beautiful colourful fish and maybe a turtle if two?
      Any help would be much appreciated. We will be arriving late October.
      Thanks.

more
    • Van_Derek's Profile Photo

booking accomodation

Gold Coast Aug 5, 2014 at 12:56 AM

where can I book my holiday

more
    • Quartz/stone mobiles

Port Douglas Aug 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Last year i purchased some cut quartz (stone) mobiles. is it possible to purchase these online?

more
    • Tepanyaki Resturant

Cairns Jul 31, 2014 at 9:55 PM

does anyone know of a good tepanyaki resturant in cairns

more
    • Okay to swim or not

Townsville Jul 27, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Hi Can you actually swim in the ocean up and down the coast off Townsville in Summer time or are there stingers?

more
    • Getting to Whitsunday airport from Shute Harbour

Airlie Beach Jul 26, 2014 at 2:12 AM

Hi in September 3 people need to get from Shute Harbour to the Whitsunday airport in the morning then from the airport to abel point marina. Can you suggest how this can be done and expected travel time. Thanks

more
    • BIke hire - is there somewhere to hire mountain bikes on Moreton Island?

Moreton Island Jul 24, 2014 at 8:36 AM

BIke hire - is there somewhere to hire mountain bikes on Moreton Island?

more
    • Strangler Fig

Bunya Mountains Aug 3, 2014 at 6:40 PM

What walking trail is the Strangler Fig tree on?

more
    • Need help for Gold Coast!!!

Gold Coast Aug 2, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Hi,

I'll be coming gold coast in mid aug! It's my first time here, but I'm really clueless on where we shall go.

First, we're not into theme park and water sports. Just saw a Lillydale farm stay, are we are really interested. But we have no idea how to go there, as we don't drive. Is there any public transport we can take or something?

We're also looking at Moreton island for its wild dolphin and sand tobogganing. But we have no idea how to go to Brisbane, and the same goes for Sunshine Coast. Is there any public transport that can takes us there, or are we too ambitious for it?

Is there anybody who could advise us or recommend any special attractions other than the theme parks/ water world?

Thanks! :)

more
    • Places to stay??

Brisbane Jul 29, 2014 at 9:28 PM

I am going on a trip to the Sunshine Coast later this year my friend recommend me to go the Catalina Resort ( http://www.catalinaresort.com.au/ ), My question is has anybody ever been here? If so could you please tell me what it's like? Or if you haven't any other suggestions on places to stay in the Sunshine Coast would be more than welcome, Thanks.

more
    • AdelaideW's Profile Photo

2WD only - is it possible?

Cape York Aug 5, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Is there no highway to Cape York? I only have a 2WD that is fairly new. Am travelling there November/December

more